• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

meNtigs

Contributor
Messages
4
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello all. I am an older (over 55) ABDL. I wear pretty much 24/7. I particularly enjoy cute diapers, but occasionally opt for the standard (boring) white. We all must sacrifice pleasure for purpose at times. I am quite content as a solo ABDL…..no caregiver. My ABDL interests are somewhat limited. Besides diapers, I find comfort in the occasional bottle or binky time. AB clothing in bed is a must, as is having my teddy bear. Disney/Pixar movies are a great source of entertainment.

Beyond my ABDL self I am a college educated adult, worked in the field of education, enjoy reading and the occasional writing. I find satisfaction in community service. I live alone, but am not lonely (most of the time….the occasional coffee buddy would be great!). I spent many years traveling the US via my motorcycle and cherish those memories. I am currently sidelined from travel due to a disability. My goal is to overcome that disability (physically and/or mentally) in hopes of traveling again. I miss seeing the world beyond my front door.

And thus concludes my introduction!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Halfdan, Andrewgdfw, PP6 and 2 others
Welcome, @meNtigs, albeit sort of belatedly. (Glad you de-lurked.) I'm under 55, but by under 10 years. I'm a huge road-trip fan myself, but wife and kids prefer an airplane, so... Tyranny of the majority, right? It's ok. I can tolerate a coach seat on a 737 for about three hours. After that, I'm reaching for pills.

Also a college grad, longtime tech worker, and consummate geek. I do try to stay physically active as well, but my success varies with the weather. (I'm in the Pacific Northwest and it's officially "yucky season" here.)

Is Tigs your bear? Just taking a stab at decoding your username.
 
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @meNtigs, albeit sort of belatedly. (Glad you de-lurked.) I'm under 55, but by under 10 years. I'm a huge road-trip fan myself, but wife and kids prefer an airplane, so... Tyranny of the majority, right? It's ok. I can tolerate a coach seat on a 737 for about three hours. After that, I'm reaching for pills.

Also a college grad, longtime tech worker, and consummate geek. I do try to stay physically active as well, but my success varies with the weather. (I'm in the Pacific Northwest and it's officially "yucky season" here.)

Is Tigs your bear? Just taking a stab at decoding your username.
Good afternoon Cottontail. Thank you for the welcome. Yes, I took my merry time introducing myself. I had joined this community years ago, and then just focused more on my daily life. Life has changed since then and I am now more able to dedicate time to my little self. My username is my original username. Tigs (Tigger) rode on the back of my motorcycle as I traveled. He also rode shotgun in my convertible to and from work when that was my daily life. I have since retired Tigs and replaced him with Ted. Ted is a bear I received from a very dear person who has now passed away. Ted is a comfort as I remember this loved one.

I miss traveling terribly. I am currently in a wheelchair due to my disability (SCI). I need to either find a suitable travel companion or learn how to travel alone! I keep as physically active as I can…., okay, some days are more lax than others!….knowing that only through staying physically active will I ever be able to reach my goals.

Have a good day!
 
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @meNtigs, albeit sort of belatedly. (Glad you de-lurked.) I'm under 55, but by under 10 years. I'm a huge road-trip fan myself, but wife and kids prefer an airplane, so... Tyranny of the majority, right? It's ok. I can tolerate a coach seat on a 737 for about three hours. After that, I'm reaching for pills.

Also a college grad, longtime tech worker, and consummate geek. I do try to stay physically active as well, but my success varies with the weather. (I'm in the Pacific Northwest and it's officially "yucky season" here.)

Is Tigs your bear? Just taking a stab at decoding
 
🤔...I may have messed up my reply to you Cottontail. Still trying to figure out how things work! Oh well! Thank you for the welcome.
 
Hello and welcome from the UK!
 
meNtigs said:
Still trying to figure out how things work! Oh well! Thank you for the welcome.
It's all good, and you're certainly welcome. I'd also wondered if Tigs might be a Tigger. Shoulda gone with that guess, obviously! I still have the Winnie the Pooh I had when I was a toddler. His name is Poo-poo Bear, a name one might (correctly) assume was given him by a much younger version of myself. :) Anyway, I'm glad for Ted.

I also wish you the best is navigating your injury. I hope, as you seem be suggesting, that your mobility can be recovered or at least improved upon. I understand that these situations are all highly unique.

Hope to hear more from you in the forums!
 
Last edited:
Welcome
 
Hello and welcome.
 
Hi and welcome back. I think I remember a tigger on the site some years back. Sorry for your disability and I hope you reach your goals. I too am limited in travel because of spinal pain. Getting old is no fun.
 
Howdy.
Travel's fun. Love drinking coffee and chatting. Hope to hear more from ya in the future.
 
meNtigs said:
Hello all. I am an older (over 55) ABDL. I wear pretty much 24/7. I particularly enjoy cute diapers, but occasionally opt for the standard (boring) white. We all must sacrifice pleasure for purpose at times. I am quite content as a solo ABDL…..no caregiver. My ABDL interests are somewhat limited. Besides diapers, I find comfort in the occasional bottle or binky time. AB clothing in bed is a must, as is having my teddy bear. Disney/Pixar movies are a great source of entertainment.

Beyond my ABDL self I am a college educated adult, worked in the field of education, enjoy reading and the occasional writing. I find satisfaction in community service. I live alone, but am not lonely (most of the time….the occasional coffee buddy would be great!). I spent many years traveling the US via my motorcycle and cherish those memories. I am currently sidelined from travel due to a disability. My goal is to overcome that disability (physically and/or mentally) in hopes of traveling again. I miss seeing the world beyond my front door.

And thus concludes my introduction!
Hello and welcome here, hope you have fun being here with us all
 
HI mEntigs

Like to send you a very warm welcome !
 
Welcome here and just to let you know I'm a former motorcycle rider, too. Current situation says I'm back into 4 wheelers or public
transit, trains preferred. Yes, I love to travel in my retirement and value those moments 'on the road'. I match your age and am disability aware
from personal experiences. Keep smiling and be well!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top