• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

camdendl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
1) Hello Everybody! My name is Camden. I’m just a regular guy who enjoys wearing diapers. I work in the healthcare career industry (I’m a nerd on healthcare topics). I’m married with a wife and kids. I can be kind of shy in the beginning, but as I get to know others, I’m more sociable.

2) I want to be part of the community and connect with others who share similar interests in diapers as myself. I don’t have anyone who shares that interest and it’s hard to connect with others on that level who doesn’t wear diapers or interested. Due to medical reasons, I wasn’t potty trained until a couple of months before my 5th birthday. I still remembered the feeling and comfort of wearing diapers on my body and missed it after I was potty trained. This was something I never got over even at adulthood. I started wearing them again around 18. Growing up, I always felt ashamed and thought something was wrong with me for wanting to wear diapers again because no one around my age thought that and of course it was frown upon in society since diapers were for babies. As a kid, I used to be jealous of my younger cousins or other kids who were in diapers and thought they were lucky. I learned about the community years ago of others who wear them as an adults and have the same interests as myself. That’s when I learned I wasn’t the only one with this interest and this was when I was 18 and started to wear them again. I do wear diapers sometimes because it helps me with my anxiety and gives me comfort. I want to connect with others and build relationships who share the diaper interests like me and discuss all kinds of topics.

3) I’m a big NFL fan. My favorite team is the Indianapolis Colts, but I follow the NFL media and watch other teams also. I do photography (landscape and a little bit of portraits), videos games on the Nintendo switch, I love to travel!
I’ve visited about a 1/4 of the U.S. and eventually want to visit all the states. I’ve been to Europe a couple of times and want to visit again.

4) As I stated earlier, I want to connect with others and looking for support since I don’t have anyone else I share with when it comes to diapers. Wanted to feel more normalized on this interest. I’m also interested in the stories and talk about other topics too! Thank you for getting to learn about me!

I hope to connect with you

If you have any questions, ask away! I’ll try my best to answer as best I can!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, LaLoneDigi, MetalDan86 and 2 others

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome!

Reactions: camdendl

AnxiousBoyo12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hello! I hope you feel welcomed here

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Welcome to ADISC from a fellow traveler and Nintendo Switch gamer (been playing Spyro Reignited trilogy lately)!! 😃

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
camdendl said:
1) Hello Everybody! My name is Camden. I’m just a regular guy who enjoys wearing diapers. I work in the healthcare career industry (I’m a nerd on healthcare topics). I’m married with a wife and kids. I can be kind of shy in the beginning, but as I get to know others, I’m more sociable.

2) I want to be part of the community and connect with others who share similar interests in diapers as myself. I don’t have anyone who shares that interest and it’s hard to connect with others on that level who doesn’t wear diapers or interested. Due to medical reasons, I wasn’t potty trained until a couple of months before my 5th birthday. I still remembered the feeling and comfort of wearing diapers on my body and missed it after I was potty trained. This was something I never got over even at adulthood. I started wearing them again around 18. Growing up, I always felt ashamed and thought something was wrong with me for wanting to wear diapers again because no one around my age thought that and of course it was frown upon in society since diapers were for babies. As a kid, I used to be jealous of my younger cousins or other kids who were in diapers and thought they were lucky. I learned about the community years ago of others who wear them as an adults and have the same interests as myself. That’s when I learned I wasn’t the only one with this interest and this was when I was 18 and started to wear them again. I do wear diapers sometimes because it helps me with my anxiety and gives me comfort. I want to connect with others and build relationships who share the diaper interests like me and discuss all kinds of topics.

3) I’m a big NFL fan. My favorite team is the Indianapolis Colts, but I follow the NFL media and watch other teams also. I do photography (landscape and a little bit of portraits), videos games on the Nintendo switch, I love to travel!
I’ve visited about a 1/4 of the U.S. and eventually want to visit all the states. I’ve been to Europe a couple of times and want to visit again.

4) As I stated earlier, I want to connect with others and looking for support since I don’t have anyone else I share with when it comes to diapers. Wanted to feel more normalized on this interest. I’m also interested in the stories and talk about other topics too! Thank you for getting to learn about me!

I hope to connect with you

If you have any questions, ask away! I’ll try my best to answer as best I can!
Hello Camden, welcome into the community, I love being padded too, hope you have fun here with us 😁👍🏻

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi Camden, welcome to the adisc forum.☺️

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!

camdendl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
warmfeeling said:
Hello Camden, welcome into the community, I love being padded too, hope you have fun here with us 😁👍🏻
Thank you! I hope so too!

camdendl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
S
BiCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome from the UK!
Hello, thank you!

camdendl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
AnxiousBoyo12 said:
Hello! I hope you feel welcomed here
Thank you! I hope so too!

camdendl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
MetalDan86 said:
Welcome to ADISC from a fellow traveler and Nintendo Switch gamer (been playing Spyro Reignited trilogy lately)!! 😃
Awesome! I have that game for the Xbox one, so I don’t have it for the switch. I have a lot of Mario games (kart, smash bros, Mario party etc)

Reactions: MetalDan86

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.