• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction :)

iiAreande

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi~ I'm a DL who is in college and is waiting to actually try diapers for real

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I love the security that diapers brought the one time I have got to try them out. I joined to read other's experiences/advice when it comes to diapers

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I love video games and also web design so my college degree is in computer science

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I really want to read stories to get advice and/or ideas from them. I also want to ask any questions I can't find answers to in other spaces

Reactions: Kittyinpink and warmfeeling

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Diaperpee8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi and welcome.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
iiAreande said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi~ I'm a DL who is in college and is waiting to actually try diapers for real

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I love the security that diapers brought the one time I have got to try them out. I joined to read other's experiences/advice when it comes to diapers

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I love video games and also web design so my college degree is in computer science

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I really want to read stories to get advice and/or ideas from them. I also want to ask any questions I can't find answers to in other spaces
Hello welcome, hope you have lots of fun

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊
Please ask away !
Lots of experienced people here ! 😊.
I get my diapers from NRU uk 🇬🇧.. but I think they do other countries and they are very reliable and discrete!
I have been ABDL my whole life and I have memories of all sorts of mischief I got up to , to get my precious dips !
Including making my own, swiping siblings diapers, and the first time buying them in a store ! 😱

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
hello and welcome , I believe you have come to the right site ..sure hope you find whatever it is that you are looking for.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy