• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

acme123

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My name is Adam and I have loved wearing diapers since I was a teenager. I have recently though developed minor incontinence issues with urine. I am getting a little older and my job requires heavy lifting and physical exertion. With that being said now that I am having to deal with these issues it’s made the fantasy not as fun. It’s real life and it stinks to have to always worry about this. Having to change out pads or underwear at work is embarrassing and exhausting. My wife thinks I’ve made it all up but I haven’t. I went to see a urologist and I’m going back next month for a cystoscope and bladder/kidney MRI. Just wanted to say hi and discuss my issues to get advice.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
acme123 said:
My name is Adam and I have loved wearing diapers since I was a teenager. I have recently though developed minor incontinence issues with urine. I am getting a little older and my job requires heavy lifting and physical exertion. With that being said now that I am having to deal with these issues it’s made the fantasy not as fun. It’s real life and it stinks to have to always worry about this. Having to change out pads or underwear at work is embarrassing and exhausting. My wife thinks I’ve made it all up but I haven’t. I went to see a urologist and I’m going back next month for a cystoscope and bladder/kidney MRI. Just wanted to say hi and discuss my issues to get advice.
Hello Adam, welcome here, sorry to read about the issue you have. Hope you have fun with us here.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi and welcome Adam.😃