• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperdave

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi to all members on this forum. My name is diaperdave. I am 60 yrs old and am totally incontinent due to an auto accident several yrs ago. I like chating with others who are in the same situation as myself, diaper dependant, to help make me feel not so alone. I live in Daytona Beach, FL, about a mile from the race track. Needless to say I am a NASCAR fan big time. My favorite driver is Tony Stewart driver of #14.

catman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi diaperdave
Welcome to ADICS hope you make lots of friends here. I am 62 and incontinent due to a blood clot in my spinal colm. It was removed but did damage to my nerves that effect my left side and my bladder. I also live in Florida. Keep posting and you will make lots of friends here.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Though I am not a racing fan, I like Toyota's foray into Nascar and cheer for the up and coming underdog:
toyota-nascar-vehicle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.