Introduction to "The Dark Queen"

Xzanza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I've working on a new novel for a year or so now, and I finally finished the introduction. Most of what I've been doing is brainstorming, so I just recently got everything down on paper; beforehand, it was all in my head. Still working on a lot of stuff, but I had enough information to do the introduction, at least. I already have the story set up for this book, and the following two that will come as sequels. The first book will be called, "The Dark Queen." I hope you guys like the introduction and I hope it whets your appetite for more. Enjoy.

Notes from Kerry:

It is against forum rules to include links to outside sites. My apologies, but I had to remove your link. I suggest you copy the text into the forum.

K

Last edited by a moderator:

LittleJess

Banned
Role
  1. Private
So, I've working on a new novel for a year or so now, and I finally finished the introduction. Most of what I've been doing is brainstorming, so I just recently got everything down on paper; beforehand, it was all in my head. Still working on a lot of stuff, but I had enough information to do the introduction, at least. I already have the story set up for this book, and the following two that will come as sequels. The first book will be called, "The Dark Queen." I hope you guys like the introduction and I hope it whets your appetite for more. Enjoy.

Sorry, but I must be doing something wrong because the link button won't take me to the page I need when I preview so, I'm going to paste the link as plain text and you guys will have to copy and paste into your web browser search bar because that seems to be the only way it will work. The reason I had it put into a .pdf document was to prevent plagiarism and also because it looks much nicer in a .pdf than in a forum; sorry, I'm formal like that. Let me know if it doesn't work. Also, the attachment option says my document is too big for it.

file:///C:/Users/HP%20nx7400-K3/Desktop/The%20Dark%20Queen/IntroductionA.pdf

Upload it to dropbox or google drive than share the link, a only you can see file://

Xzanza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you I'll do that

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed. Hope you guys like it.

Xzanza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay so I can't post links in the forum, apparently. You guys will have to go without; I'd rather not put my work up for just anyone to steal. Sorry.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Just for your information, the link wasn't working because you were linking to a local file on your computer's hard drive. In other words that link only works from your computer.

That said, no matter what you do anyone could steal the work, isn't really any way around that for text files and sharing them publically like you would be trying to share with us. Even if you had it on another site as a PDF that is super easy to copy text out of.

D

Deleted member 27327

Okay so I can't post links in the forum, apparently. You guys will have to go without; I'd rather not put my work up for just anyone to steal. Sorry.
Who do you think will steal your work and what do you think they will do with it? How else would you share a story except as text in one format or another?