• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Name: Indianajones

Species: Human being/a guy

Occupation: Secretly likes nappies, but wants to listen to music till the day I die

Favorite nappy: Not sure, since I'm trapped in a castle called "my home", and I'm scared that I'll get the chance to get any. However, I do like Pampers, but they don't fit 30" waists (like I have) anymore (bangs head on wall and secretly regrets it).

Nappies do not rule my life! What rules my head is my heart, and my heart is ruled by music :worshippy: and what rules my life is GCSEs, then A-levels, then Uni, then I'll take what life I can get! Live life to the full and laugh the loudest laugh ever :thumbsup:

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the forums :) I wear pampers size 6, with a 33" waist! Slight modification, but can talk you through it if you would like, just PM me :)

But yea, good introduction! Gets to the point hehe.

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Thanks, mate! I see you're from the UK too (UK for the win!). Soz, but I can't PM apparently: says I'm not an "established contributor". Any chance you could get the info to me?

Last edited:
A

Asher

Wow, I can't believe your username wasn't taken yet. Indiana Jones! Very cool man.

Always good to see more music fans. :smile1: Hope you enjoy the community here!

BTW: Get to 20 posts within the next week, and you'll be able to PM. You can read about it here. :)

tj1189

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome! I suppose you're a fan of the Indiana Jones series (judging by your username)? I am, too - my Minecraft skin is Indiana Jones.

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Actually, I came across the name by lucky chance. I like the Indiana Jones films, but haven't had a chance to own some myself :( oh well, I'm on the site now, and doesn't it feel good!

Status
Not open for further replies.