• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hathor

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Heyo.
You can call me Hathor. You could probably tell that I’m into Egyptian mythology. I don’t really have all that much to say about myself. I guess I can be a little shy?
I’ve been into diapers for ages now and I’ve browsed the site without joining for a few years. My brother wet the bed at night since he was little so there’ve always been diapers or pull ups in the house for him and I used to buy diapers without my inattentive mother knowing all through high school, so it’s always been a part of my life. Now after I’ve moved out I order online. I’m still kind confused as to where exactly I stand on things though. It’s not sexual. I’ve always liked wearing and felt more secure when I do, and sometimes I feel like an AB or a Little (I’m not sure how to classify it) and others times I don’t so I guess I’m here to eventually figure that part out.
I’m just going to get it out of the way right now and tell you I’m Autistic. In my spare time I don’t really do much yet. I’m still looking for a job and going to school. I mostly browse YouTube and forums or play video games or write. I like to read articles about history and science and archaeology when I don’t feel like doing any of the other things I mentioned. There are a lot of other interests and hobbies I have but that would take ages to write since I tend to talk too much and over explain when I talk at all.
It took me a few years to actually work up the courage to join here. I thought it was finally time though because I needed to get some advice on a few things. On top of that I’ve started to have regrettable bouts of incontinence here and there among other things that I’m going to be asking a doctor about. So, it’s likely I’ll talk when I actually have something to say and lurk most of the rest of the time.

Hathor said:
Heyo.
You can call me Hathor. You could probably tell that I’m into Egyptian mythology. I don’t really have all that much to say about myself. I guess I can be a little shy?
I’ve been into diapers for ages now and I’ve browsed the site without joining for a few years. My brother wet the bed at night since he was little so there’ve always been diapers or pull ups in the house for him and I used to buy diapers without my inattentive mother knowing all through high school, so it’s always been a part of my life. Now after I’ve moved out I order online. I’m still kind confused as to where exactly I stand on things though. It’s not sexual. I’ve always liked wearing and felt more secure when I do, and sometimes I feel like an AB or a Little (I’m not sure how to classify it) and others times I don’t so I guess I’m here to eventually figure that part out.
I’m just going to get it out of the way right now and tell you I’m Autistic. In my spare time I don’t really do much yet. I’m still looking for a job and going to school. I mostly browse YouTube and forums or play video games or write. I like to read articles about history and science and archaeology when I don’t feel like doing any of the other things I mentioned. There are a lot of other interests and hobbies I have but that would take ages to write since I tend to talk too much and over explain when I talk at all.
It took me a few years to actually work up the courage to join here. I thought it was finally time though because I needed to get some advice on a few things. On top of that I’ve started to have regrettable bouts of incontinence here and there among other things that I’m going to be asking a doctor about. So, it’s likely I’ll talk when I actually have something to say and lurk most of the rest of the time.

Welcome Hathor! We're happy to see you here. I'm no expert, but I've always been fascinated by Egyptology. So much detail! Have you seen the Mummy movies (side track)?

For your other questions, ask away! I see you already started a thread whether to tell your boyfriend. That's a common question here.

Are you an AB, DL or both? That's a hard question to answer. I'm a DL because I have no interest in pacifiers, clothes or tors associated with babies or adult babies. Do you have any of those interests? I have always thought of diapers as sexual, but lately I've had an incontinence (ic) problem myself so it's become a partial necessity.

Anyways...It's OK to lurk. This is an educational and support site but we always like to see different views and opinions here so we hope you join in on the conversations here. Hope to see you in the comments soon!

I’ve seen a couple of the older mummy movies though I prefer documentaries or written material.
I’ve seen relationship questions asked many times, though every situation is different.
Whether I have an interest in those things is sort of the part that has me confused. I have a plethora of stuffed animals that I’ve either had since I was little or have accumulated over the years. They litter my bed and various other parts of my room, just all over really. I also have a large collection of various brands of dolls and quite a few “novelty” toys like slinkies or those rubber balls that look like the sky they keep in the metal fences in the toy aisle at the store. I am not sure if you could tell by that previous sentence but when ever I visit the store I spend at least half an hour in the toy aisle playing. Occasionally I find myself sucking my thumb or biting the tip of my thumb. I’m not really too into the super cute clothes but I do have a few outfits that I personally would call “cute” but not “super cute” and they are regular clothes one could wear whenever where ever. Does that help, Scaramouche?

Hathor said:
Heyo.

Welcome Hathor! I'm new as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back