• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

introduction post

kodapupz

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
hello, hello! decided to join this site as i'm getting more comfortable with my baby/diaper/littlefur side. i've been interested in diapers and other baby things for a long time. i never wanted to give them up as a kid and as an adult i think those feelings have increased and ever since i discovered this community (ABDL) and other communities centered around being little i've tried my best to communicate with others in the same boat as me! i'm currently attending college for IT but i'm considering switching my major to graphic design.

now, as far as interests go i have a few of em! one of my main interests is the furry fandom and fursuits! i actually have my own fursuit that i got recently and it's been so fun wearing it and pretending i'm a big dumb dog, haha. i also like video games (pokemon, kirby, yokai watch, okami, katamari, and animal crossing just to name a few), anime, cartoons, drawing, antiquing, animals, nature, bugs, collecting (i collect loads of different things like figurines, vinyl records, mugs, and stuffed animals which are my main interest), pop culture history, music (i listen to pretty much anything), anything disney-related, and lost media as well as lots of other things. i could talk about any of these things for hours and hours if given the chance, lol.

i mainly joined to chat with others on this site, lurk, respond to posts, and just generally be apart in this corner of the internet lol.

aaaand that's it! thanks for reading!!

Reactions: richieboy, LaLoneDigi, Edgewater and 1 other person
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: kodapupz
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
I am a Furry.
Me:
Disabled since birth with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

Reactions: kodapupz and Edgewater
Welcome to ADISC kodapupz hope your studies go well whether you stay with IT or major to graphic design.
(Don't laugh, but my IT diploma is well over 25 years old).

For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl like my younger sisters.
As for a little about me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s semi retired and living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Have lots of furry fun.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcome to the amazing world of ADISC! A truly enjoyable place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!

You're possibly changing your major is intriguing as graphic design requires vision in front of the industries and the further the better. It also requires a love for learning and incorporating the ever advancing design software! Support your major with fundamental (hard) science, high end math and stay far away from the feel good junk that only costs you money and wastes your time. It goes without saying that GPA is very important as average will leave you standing in line or serving those in line.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and kodapupz
caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
I am a Furry.
Me:
Disabled since birth with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
thank you! nice to meet another furry on here, even tho i kno i'm not the only one, haha :3

Hi and welcome. I got back into vinyl records a couple of years ago. I think playing vinyl records is fun plus they sound somewhat different. If they're recorded well they can sound amazing.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC kodapupz hope your studies go well whether you stay with IT or major to graphic design.
(Don't laugh, but my IT diploma is well over 25 years old).

For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl like my younger sisters.
As for a little about me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s semi retired and living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Have lots of furry fun.
thanks! i enjoyed my time in IT even though it didn't last long but i still had fun! hoping graphic design goes well for me, too. :) no worries, i won't laugh at ya.

seems like for a lot of people on this site giving up diapers has always been hard which makes sense considering the type of site this is, haha. i still remember trying to fit into pull-ups/diapers or wanting to wear them at age 6. i understanding wanting to be born the opposite gender as i've wanted the same lately seeing as i was born female.

super cool interests! history has always been a thing i've liked. i think anything related to space is pretty neat, too!

haha, thanks! :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcome to the amazing world of ADISC! A truly enjoyable place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!

You're possibly changing your major is intriguing as graphic design requires vision in front of the industries and the further the better. It also requires a love for learning and incorporating the ever advancing design software! Support your major with fundamental (hard) science, high end math and stay far away from the feel good junk that only costs you money and wastes your time. It goes without saying that GPA is very important as average will leave you standing in line or serving those in line.

Enjoy!
thank you! haha, good thing i'm properly dressed for the occasion.

i'm proud to say my GPA has always been in good standing as i've always taken education seriously. my main reason for switching majors is my love for design and art.

thanks!

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I got back into vinyl records a couple of years ago. I think playing vinyl records is fun plus they sound somewhat different. If they're recorded well they can sound amazing.
thank you, thank you. :) i absolutely love them but i do need to get speakers for my record player as its so quiet now. or i just get a new player in the future, haha.

agreed! when they're recorded well they sound beautiful. do you have any favorite records?

kodapupz said:
thanks! i enjoyed my time in IT even though it didn't last long but i still had fun! hoping graphic design goes well for me, too. :) no worries, i won't laugh at ya.

seems like for a lot of people on this site giving up diapers has always been hard which makes sense considering the type of site this is, haha. i still remember trying to fit into pull-ups/diapers or wanting to wear them at age 6. i understanding wanting to be born the opposite gender as i've wanted the same lately seeing as i was born female.

super cool interests! history has always been a thing i've liked. i think anything related to space is pretty neat, too!

haha, thanks! :3
Hi kodapupz thanks for the compliment and feed back.
My main reading at the moment is an old paperback on English history. I am up to the Stuart era.
(And next year we may see the first woman on the moon !! - I got a day [Monday 21/7/1969] off primary school, when Neil took his 'one small step').
See ya.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi kodapupz thanks for the compliment and feed back.
My main reading at the moment is an old paperback on English history. I am up to the Stuart era.
(And next year we may see the first woman on the moon !! - I got a day [Monday 21/7/1969] off primary school, when Neil took his 'one small step').
See ya.
no problem! oo sounds interesting. :0
exciting! also wow, that's amazing, i can only imagine how cool that must've been for people to experience the landing on the day it happened.
seeya!

Thanks kodapupz it sure was very exciting and had everyone of all ages interested in such an historical event, (spurred on by meeting JFK's deadline and beating the USSR to the moon, by wining 'The space race' as it was then known as).
I was 12 years old when it happened. The 'giant leap' was just before 1pm local time (East coast of Australia), everyone was glued to their flickering Black & White TVs with poor quality 'ghostly like' images.
I will never forget it. One compensation for being more than 66 years old.
(The last man on the moon was over 50 years ago).
Take care (you young ones). (Smiles).

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and kodapupz
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Thanks kodapupz it sure was very exciting and had everyone of all ages interested in such an historical event, (spurred on by meeting JFK's deadline and beating the USSR to the moon, by wining 'The space race' as it was then known as).
I was 12 years old when it happened. The 'giant leap' was just before 1pm local time (East coast of Australia), everyone was glued to their flickering Black & White TVs with poor quality 'ghostly like' images.
I will never forget it. One compensation for being more than 66 years old.
(The last man on the moon was over 50 years ago).
Take care (you young ones). (Smiles).
super cool! i love hearing about these events, they're like glimpses into the past. my grandma was 19 during the landing.
thanks, you too! :)

Reactions: Edgewater and Happy2BeInNappies2
kodapupz said:
hello, hello! decided to join this site as i'm getting more comfortable with my baby/diaper/littlefur side. i've been interested in diapers and other baby things for a long time. i never wanted to give them up as a kid and as an adult i think those feelings have increased and ever since i discovered this community (ABDL) and other communities centered around being little i've tried my best to communicate with others in the same boat as me! i'm currently attending college for IT but i'm considering switching my major to graphic design.

now, as far as interests go i have a few of em! one of my main interests is the furry fandom and fursuits! i actually have my own fursuit that i got recently and it's been so fun wearing it and pretending i'm a big dumb dog, haha. i also like video games (pokemon, kirby, yokai watch, okami, katamari, and animal crossing just to name a few), anime, cartoons, drawing, antiquing, animals, nature, bugs, collecting (i collect loads of different things like figurines, vinyl records, mugs, and stuffed animals which are my main interest), pop culture history, music (i listen to pretty much anything), anything disney-related, and lost media as well as lots of other things. i could talk about any of these things for hours and hours if given the chance, lol.

i mainly joined to chat with others on this site, lurk, respond to posts, and just generally be apart in this corner of the internet lol.

aaaand that's it! thanks for reading!!
Welcome and have fun!

Reactions: Edgewater and kodapupz
Welcome, from a fellow fur that is also starting get more comfortable with my babyfur/diaperfur/little side. Looks like we have some similar interests too. I love furry stuff and fursuits, cartoons, animals, music, and disney stuff too.

PaddedWolfie said:
Welcome, from a fellow fur that is also starting get more comfortable with my babyfur/diaperfur/little side. Looks like we have some similar interests too. I love furry stuff and fursuits, cartoons, animals, music, and disney stuff too.
thank you! ooo neat! always nice sharing interests. :D

Reactions: PaddedWolfie and Edgewater
Back