• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction - Its 2023 I'm out of the shadows

Lilpat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello,
I'm lilpat tonight I'm sitting here in a soggy diaper. I'm mostly a DL but really I like all kinds of clothing. I'm into just hanging out at home in diapers and trying different outfits. I like to read stories and have been a Lurk for such a long time. I'll pop in every month or so and then sometimes go months without. Any way its 2023 and 'm jumping out of the shadows hello all!

Reactions: piper23, DLinEx, LittleEnigma and 1 other person

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Happy New Year and welcome from the UK!

Reactions: LittleEnigma

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Lilpat said:
Hello,
I'm lilpat tonight I'm sitting here in a soggy diaper. I'm mostly a DL but really I like all kinds of clothing. I'm into just hanging out at home in diapers and trying different outfits. I like to read stories and have been a Lurk for such a long time. I'll pop in every month or so and then sometimes go months without. Any way its 2023 and 'm jumping out of the shadows hello all!
Hello and welcome! 😊
Congratulations coming out of the shadows! Sharing your experiences will heighten the fun of diapers! Enjoy the site!

Reactions: starpointrune and LittleEnigma

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hi, hope like me you make lots of new friends, and enjoy exploring the ABDL lifestyle. Good for you on coming out of the shadows. :)(y)🤗🤗

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Well from one shadowy creature to Lilpat, welcome

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lilpat said:
Hello,
Hello and welcome here, hope you have fun.

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL!

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover