• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction: hai there

NewtElliot

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm new to being a little/ABDL just in the last year and a half. My favorite food is sushi. I love cooking ,art and TCGs.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and lilithra

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
NewtElliot said:
I'm new to being a little/ABDL just in the last year and a half. My favorite food is sushi. I love cooking ,art and TCGs.
Hello NewElliot, welcome here

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
NewtElliot said:
Hi! Welcome, I like that plushie.

When I can, I like to eat japanese food, I can eat full bowls of rice three delights like a pro and sushi with sticks👍. Many years ago I played with the Magic the Gathering cards of my brother, I would have loved to have a friend to play with them :S Instead I started to see anime of card games with jelousy xDDDDD

Last edited:

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊
I love edaname beans in their pods.
And proper miso soup 🍲 😋
But I find sushi 🍣 rice a bit boring 😴.
I also enjoy cooking 🍳!
You have come to the right place for learning more about ABDL..
I hope you enjoy 😉

• Wow
Reactions: lilithra

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Kittyinpink said:
Hello and welcome! 😊
I love edaname beans in their pods.
And proper miso soup 🍲 😋
But I find sushi 🍣 rice a bit boring 😴.
I also enjoy cooking 🍳!
You have come to the right place for learning more about ABDL..
I hope you enjoy 😉
Rice boring... then you went to a bad place to eat. But isn't strange, it's hard to find a really good place where they do good rice outside japan. They use a machine to make the Rice in large quantities and is very bland.
My favorite japanese changed sheff and the rice wasn't the same... the business closed. I cook my own rice three delights and it's just so delicious. I don't try sushi because that's only for masters... you need to know how to cut the fish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I
lilithra said:
Rice boring... then you went to a bad place to eat. But isn't strange, it's hard to find a really good place where they do good rice outside japan. They use a machine to make the Rice in large quantities and is very bland.
My favorite japanese changed sheff and the rice wasn't the same... the business closed. I cook my own rice three delights and it's just so delicious. I don't try sushi because that's only for masters... you need to know how to cut the fish.
I Taught myself sashimi, but I think it was a Mexican thing, cooking the sliced fish in lime juice , then serving with my just cooked sticky rice , seasoned with mirin wine and a little tamiri soy sauce..
Making sure the rice didn't cook completely by shoving it in cold water first .. but I preferred rolling the rice in black and white sesame seeds , rather than seaweed. And pushing the fish in so it looks like a voluvaunt.. then adding a little spice , like horseradish or fine sliced chillies, or pickled ginger etc.. that was nice .. but to much work for lunch! 😊..

• Haha
Reactions: Fattrick and lilithra

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Kittyinpink said:
I

I Taught myself sashimi, but I think it was a Mexican thing, cooking the sliced fish in lime juice , then serving with my just cooked sticky rice , seasoned with mirin wine and a little tamiri soy sauce..
Making sure the rice didn't cook completely by shoving it in cold water first .. but I preferred rolling the rice in black and white sesame seeds , rather than seaweed. And pushing the fish in so it looks like a voluvaunt.. then adding a little spice , like horseradish or fine sliced chillies, or pickled ginger etc.. that was nice .. but to much work for lunch! 😊..
Awww! Your teasing me Lilithra! 😊..
Go on !
What is your favourite dish ? , I am loving homemade pancake style breads , which I ferment first and cook like dosas (Indian fermented rice flour breads) I love sea food ! But I'm not big on land meats .. but I like occasional game meats ..

Reactions: lilithra

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
The good things need work, except a Spanish omelet. I'm very good with them and is easy enough. I do a very big one and can eat all my family, 5 adults and 1 toddler.

12 eggs and 3kg of potatoes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink

Fattrick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome! All this food talk has made me hungry... haven't had sushi in a while and my mouth is watering for it now.

• Haha
Reactions: Kittyinpink and lilithra

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
lilithra said:
The good things need work, except a Spanish omelet. I'm very good with them and is easy enough. I do a very big one and can eat all my family, 5 adults and 1 toddler.

12 eggs and 3kg of potatoes.
😊😋

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Fattrick said:
Welcome! All this food talk has made me hungry... haven't had sushi in a while and my mouth is watering for it now.
😊😊

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.