• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing the NEW AlexAwesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I guess I'm staying for a bit. I can't figure out how to delete my account anyway. Plus, I been here for two years. No point deleting my account. False alarmmm Im stayingg!

Last edited:

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I know. Confusing. Well, I actually wrote a ton in the box up there like yesterday but then I deleted it because the point was not to bore you, it was simply to tell you I wasn't going to leave after all.

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Basically, after all that I've been through on this site, I cannot just simply join the bandwagon and bounce in ADISCs "Slump" - If anything, ADISC is a community, obviously. And when undergoing hardships, do communities just go like "Peace, see ya round!" No, they try to fix it. I've been getting tons of ideas for new creative posts that I haven't seen. I wanna help get this site back on its feet in the eyes of everyone who left who complained that ADISC is a "sunken ship" of sorts. This site helped me out so much when I was a lost and confused kid. Now that I'm not anymore, and have reason to believe ADISC helped a lot in that, I would feel like I'm giving this place the short end of the stick. I need to pay ADISC back for helping me. I'm not just gonna up and leave.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hey Alex. I am glad you are staying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.