Status
Not open for further replies.

phenom36

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys,

Registered for this site a long time ago, but never really was active. Lately I've been active at another similar site, and had some good experiences, so I figured I would re-introduce myself here.

Anyway, a little bit about myself: I've become a giant board game geek (another forum I frequent!) as I've entered my late-20s. I liked playing Monopoly and the like as a kid, but discovering the wide variety of Euro-style games was really eye-opening, and it's become one of my biggest hobbies. 7 Wonders, Ticket to Ride, and Dominion are a few of my favorites.

My other big hobby is sports. Been a fan of pro sports and loved playing them all my life. Nowadays I play in a rec softball league and run races. Did a few half-marathons and one full marathon, and now I'm getting into obstacle course racing like Spartan and Battlefrog.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome phenom36! That was a great intro! You certainly have a wide range of interests, both inside and out. I used to play rec softball for about 5 years. The team broke up and I never really got back into it. Anyway...What are some of your favorite sports teams?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the the site. I play rec softball for a number of years until our team folded. Still, it was a lot of fun. I got both of our sons involved as well.

I like board games also. As a kid, I played a lot of Monopoly.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Good Evening and Welcome!

Hmm?
Board Games?
Yes!
I play board games at the adult Aspie social nights sponsored by the Asperger's/Autism Network Organization.
Hmm?
Have you ever played "Cards Against Humanity"?
It is the adult version of "Apples to Apples".
It is interesting having 14 other Aspies in a room with me @ the AANE headquarters in Watertown, MA playing "Cards Against Humanity" for a couple of hours.

caitianx

Status
Not open for further replies.