• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing Myself

ABDLSerria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello everyone! My name is Serria! Im 28 years old, married and I'm a full time nursing student. I don't have much time for ABDL activities as I'd like to but I try when I have days off and when I'm alone! no one in my family or friends know I'm into ABDL and I would like to keep it that way, I just have no desire to tell anyone. I really got into diaper loving when I was around 12 I am the oldest and I would see my younger siblings in their diapers and I was always curious and tried them one once or I would try and make my own, and since then I was hooked! I now wear rearz, or littleforbig diapers when I can and I absolutely love them.( also open to any diaper suggestions :) ) I also just got myself my 1st onesie so I'm super excited about that! I'm hoping to make some ABDL friends along the way, looking forward to learning and meeting you all!

• Love
Reactions: MikeyD1981, PaddedRita, Diaperpee8 and 7 others
ABDLSerria said:
Hello everyone! My name is Serria! Im 28 years old, married and I'm a full time nursing student. I don't have much time for ABDL activities as I'd like to but I try when I have days off and when I'm alone! no one in my family or friends know I'm into ABDL and I would like to keep it that way, I just have no desire to tell anyone. I really got into diaper loving when I was around 12 I am the oldest and I would see my younger siblings in their diapers and I was always curious and tried them one once or I would try and make my own, and since then I was hooked! I now wear rearz, or littleforbig diapers when I can and I absolutely love them.( also open to any diaper suggestions :) ) I also just got myself my 1st onesie so I'm super excited about that! I'm hoping to make some ABDL friends along the way, looking forward to learning and meeting you all!
Hello and welcome Serria, hope you have loads of fun here. I love wearing nappies too 😁👍🏻

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello! aw thank you so much! :giggle:

Reactions: PaddedRita, BobbiSueEllen and warmfeeling
ABDLSerria said:
Hello! aw thank you so much! :giggle:
You’re so welcome sure you’ll love it here

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ABDLSerria
I'm sure I will!! 🙌

Reactions: PaddedRita and BobbiSueEllen
Hello and welcome aboard! 👋 Does your SO know about your ABDL? If so, how are they about it?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello! and thank you, No my SO doesn't know about my ABDL or should I say mostly DL. I'm not sure if I'm ready to tell him. what about you??

Reactions: PaddedRita, Lumos and BobbiSueEllen
ABDLSerria said:
Hello! and thank you, No my SO doesn't know about my ABDL or should I say mostly DL. I'm not sure if I'm ready to tell him. what about you??
Yup! I told my wife after 6 years of marriage 😬. I had always been waaaay to ashamed of being a DL to have ever admitted it before hand. I finally got the courage to tell her after a slight health issue had me purchase some male guards. Felt like a good segway, I guess. She was certainly shocked at first, but with lots of talk and explanation she now accepts it, even tho it's not her thing.

Reactions: ABDLSerria
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: PaddedRita and ABDLSerria
Welcome.

Hello and welcome.

Hi ABDLSerria
So Sorry for the late welcome ,my apologies !
Still like to send you a very warm welcome !!!

hello and welcome. I am the same way I dont have much time for ABDL activities

Hello and welcome from the Netherlands. I might have to take a break or limit wearing because our household waste container is full.

Serria, welcome to ADISC! Some of my best AB caregivers have been nursing students, so I have a high regard for what you do. Once you graduate, what are your plans?

Hope you enjoy your time here.

sbmccue said:
Serria, welcome to ADISC! Some of my best AB caregivers have been nursing students, so I have a high regard for what you do. Once you graduate, what are your plans?

Hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you!! Aww i definitely believe that statement for sure! And that you that means so much, right now I work as a PCT (fantasy name for a Cna) at my local hospital in the Orthopedic Surgical in patient unit. So I see traumas and routine surgeries a ton but a lot more. (I won’t bore you!) and I love it there so I’m hoping to be an RN there when I graduate! Thank you for asking!

Rita said:
Hi ABDLSerria
So Sorry for the late welcome ,my apologies !
Still like to send you a very warm welcome !!!
Thank you so much Rita! No worries!! 🤗

Reactions: PaddedRita
welcome to yhe community.

Back