• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing Myself

BabyAri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Heyaa, Im Ari(childhood nickname) Im 23, Im a single mom so my hands are usually full lol. Ive been on a few ABDL sites and just really like to talk to others who have the same interests as me. guess ill start off by telling how I got into diapers, when my Son was born 3 years ago I fell in love with the feel and smell of his diapers so I decided I wanted to try some myself, Would steal my moms BetterDry Medical diapers she would occasionally use throughout the year for her bladder(I know, bad) but eventually I was caught by her about 4 months into wearing, she knows I wear and use diapers and is fine with it, since then Ive been 24/7 and as of 6 months ago Ive started to have bowel issues so I need them for a legit reason now. My favorite Diapers are Crinklz Original and Rearz Safari…..And I guess thats really it, hope to make friends with you all.
E0064C79-D7F7-4D2C-9359-A1C3C74A6F93.jpeg

Attachments

• B1298CEE-A9C6-46A6-B12E-D4692AB17331.jpeg
    B1298CEE-A9C6-46A6-B12E-D4692AB17331.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 25C24B5D-E38B-46D8-969C-69BABDFB9749.jpeg
    25C24B5D-E38B-46D8-969C-69BABDFB9749.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperpee8, DLinSecret, ChrisK and 17 others
Hi, and welcome, hope you enjoy your time here

Reactions: warmfeeling and BabyAri
EssexnappyMan said:
Hi, and welcome, hope you enjoy your time here
Hi and thank you, hope I do too

Reactions: warmfeeling
BabyAri said:
Heyaa, Im Ari(childhood nickname) Im 23, Im a single mom so my hands are usually full lol. Ive been on a few ABDL sites and just really like to talk to others who have the same interests as me. guess ill start off by telling how I got into diapers, when my Son was born 3 years ago I fell in love with the feel and smell of his diapers so I decided I wanted to try some myself, Would steal my moms BetterDry Medical diapers she would occasionally use throughout the year for her bladder(I know, bad) but eventually I was caught by her about 4 months into wearing, she knows I wear and use diapers and is fine with it, since then Ive been 24/7 and as of 6 months ago Ive started to have bowel issues so I need them for a legit reason now. My favorite Diapers are Crinklz Original and Rearz Safari…..And I guess thats really it, hope to make friends with you all.
View attachment 100481
Hello and welcome to the community, hope you have fun with us here

Reactions: BabyAri
warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome to the community, hope you have fun with us here
Heya, and thank you I hope so aswell

Hello and welcome.

Hiya! I have a feeling you handled getting caught a lot better then I did lol. I'm new here too and I really like this community... hope you enjoy it too. :)

Fattrick said:
Hiya! I have a feeling you handled getting caught a lot better then I did lol. I'm new here too and I really like this community... hope you enjoy it too. :)
Hiii, and yes it was pretty simple, its always been me and my mom so we’ve always been super close and thank you

Hello and welcome from the UK!

NappyCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome from the UK!
Heyya and Thanks from the US😊

hey welcome from canada.

Heya and thank you

Diaperman0723 said:
hey welcome from canada.
I'm in Canada too eh? I feel like there aren't very many Canadians into this stuff.

Welcome

Hello and welcome! 😊
Fellow pacifier lover ! ❤️

Welcome and enjoy

Kittyinpink said:
Hello and welcome! 😊
Fellow pacifier lover ! ❤️
Hiya and thank you my fellow Paci connoisseur 😂

Reactions: MetalDan86 and Kittyinpink