• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing Myself

BabyAri

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Heyaa, Im Ari(childhood nickname) Im 23, Im a single mom so my hands are usually full lol. Ive been on a few ABDL sites and just really like to talk to others who have the same interests as me. guess ill start off by telling how I got into diapers, when my Son was born 3 years ago I fell in love with the feel and smell of his diapers so I decided I wanted to try some myself, Would steal my moms BetterDry Medical diapers she would occasionally use throughout the year for her bladder(I know, bad) but eventually I was caught by her about 4 months into wearing, she knows I wear and use diapers and is fine with it, since then Ive been 24/7 and as of 6 months ago Ive started to have bowel issues so I need them for a legit reason now. My favorite Diapers are Crinklz Original and Rearz Safari…..And I guess thats really it, hope to make friends with you all.
E0064C79-D7F7-4D2C-9359-A1C3C74A6F93.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • B1298CEE-A9C6-46A6-B12E-D4692AB17331.jpeg
    B1298CEE-A9C6-46A6-B12E-D4692AB17331.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 25C24B5D-E38B-46D8-969C-69BABDFB9749.jpeg
    25C24B5D-E38B-46D8-969C-69BABDFB9749.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: ChrisK, PampersCowboy, Jrodabdl and 15 others

EssexnappyMan

Est. Contributor
Messages
60
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Hi, and welcome, hope you enjoy your time here
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling and BabyAri

BabyAri

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
EssexnappyMan said:
Hi, and welcome, hope you enjoy your time here
Hi and thank you, hope I do too
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,409
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BabyAri said:
Heyaa, Im Ari(childhood nickname) Im 23, Im a single mom so my hands are usually full lol. Ive been on a few ABDL sites and just really like to talk to others who have the same interests as me. guess ill start off by telling how I got into diapers, when my Son was born 3 years ago I fell in love with the feel and smell of his diapers so I decided I wanted to try some myself, Would steal my moms BetterDry Medical diapers she would occasionally use throughout the year for her bladder(I know, bad) but eventually I was caught by her about 4 months into wearing, she knows I wear and use diapers and is fine with it, since then Ive been 24/7 and as of 6 months ago Ive started to have bowel issues so I need them for a legit reason now. My favorite Diapers are Crinklz Original and Rearz Safari…..And I guess thats really it, hope to make friends with you all.
View attachment 100481
Hello and welcome to the community, hope you have fun with us here
 
  • Like
Reactions: BabyAri

BabyAri

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome to the community, hope you have fun with us here
Heya, and thank you I hope so aswell
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Messages
434
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.
 

BabyAri

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

Fattrick

Est. Contributor
Messages
72
Age
44
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hiya! I have a feeling you handled getting caught a lot better then I did lol. I'm new here too and I really like this community... hope you enjoy it too. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

BabyAri

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Fattrick said:
Hiya! I have a feeling you handled getting caught a lot better then I did lol. I'm new here too and I really like this community... hope you enjoy it too. :)
Hiii, and yes it was pretty simple, its always been me and my mom so we’ve always been super close and thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,558
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

BabyAri

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
NappyCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome from the UK!
Heyya and Thanks from the US😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

Diaperman0723

Est. Contributor
Messages
307
Age
31
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
hey welcome from canada.
 

BabyAri

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Heya and thank you
 

Fattrick

Est. Contributor
Messages
72
Age
44
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Diaperman0723 said:
hey welcome from canada.
I'm in Canada too eh? I feel like there aren't very many Canadians into this stuff.
 

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Messages
263
Age
22
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome
 
  • Like
Reactions: BabyAri

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,858
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊
Fellow pacifier lover ! ❤️
 
  • Like
Reactions: BabyAri

Forced

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,207
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy
 
  • Like
Reactions: BabyAri

BabyAri

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Kittyinpink said:
Hello and welcome! 😊
Fellow pacifier lover ! ❤️
Hiya and thank you my fellow Paci connoisseur 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: MetalDan86 and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,858
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
BabyAri said:
Hiya and thank you my fellow Paci connoisseur 😂
😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: BabyAri

Polara64

Est. Contributor
Messages
59
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Carer
Welcome to the group
 
Top