• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing myself

DLBIG

Life is beautiful
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve been a member for a long time, but not active and I don’t believe I introduced myself.

I love diapers but there is a whole lot more than just diapers within me!

I’m French Canadian, and I speak French (primary) and English (second language).

I live a normal life, married and business owner. I’m very active; jogging, swiming, cycling, tennis, golf, walking, hiking, etc. I like to travel and discover great restaurants.

I have been attracted to diapers all my life, since I was potty trained actually. Mostly DL, but discovering my AB side. I love to be taking care of, let go. The diaper is a strong fetish object ingrained in my mind. I have a vanilla sex life, but add a diaper to the mix and it’s pleasure times 10!

Diapers are so comfy; dry, wet and sometimes messy…

Looking forward to make new friends

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle, Kittyinpink, Diapercutie and 3 others

pierrelebleu

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome, bienvenue! Dive in and make friends! P.

Reactions: DLBIG and BobbiSueEllen

diaperdude

Diapers are my new underwear
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome I have found such support here and it’s making me be comfortable with my medical issues….and I love wearing diapers! Or love they protect me from embarrassment

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DLBIG said:
I’ve been a member for a long time, but not active and I don’t believe I introduced myself.

I’m French Canadian, and I speak French (primary) and English (second language).

I live a normal life, married and business owner. I’m very active; jogging, swiming, cycling, tennis, golf, walking, hiking, etc. I like to travel and discover great restaurants.

I have been attracted to diapers all my life, since I was potty trained actually. Mostly DL, but discovering my AB side. I love to be taking care of, let go. The diaper is a strong fetish object ingrained in my mind. I have a vanilla sex life, but add a diaper to the mix and it’s pleasure times 10!

Hello and welcome here

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow french-Canadian! 👋 Eastern Ontario here.

TabaCrate

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Bienvenue sur le site. J'ai eu l'occasion de venir quelque fois dans votre belle province...

Reactions: Lumos, DLBIG and BobbiSueEllen

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DLBIG said:

Great introduction. Welcome. We are all in a similar boat here.

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
hello and welcome from scotland xxx

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor