• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing myself

Babyj1150

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I am a 61 year old ABDL. I have known as far back as I can remember that I was a sissy baby. I have lived this as much as I can. No one knows about my alter lifestyle. I am on my third marriage and all she knows is that I like to wear women's panties and she likes that also. She also knows that I am interested in receiving anal play but she hasn't done anything with that. Even though she says she interested in doing it. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me.

Reactions: ChrisK

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome!! Glad you joined. Hopefully you can open up to her about ABDL one day. It's scary but this is the right place to ask questions and receive help on any matter ABDLIC related in the world. Enjoy 😊

Reactions: Babyj1150

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Babyj1150 said:
I am a 61 year old ABDL. I have known as far back as I can remember that I was a sissy baby. I have lived this as much as I can. No one knows about my alter lifestyle. I am on my third marriage and all she knows is that I like to wear women's panties and she likes that also. She also knows that I am interested in receiving anal play but she hasn't done anything with that. Even though she says she interested in doing it. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me.
Hi, welcome here

Reactions: Babyj1150

Babyj1150

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent

Babyj1150

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
ChrisK said:
Welcome!! Glad you joined. Hopefully you can open up to her about ABDL one day. It's scary but this is the right place to ask questions and receive help on any matter ABDLIC related in the world. Enjoy 😊
Thank you!

Babyj1150

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
ChrisK said:
Thank you!!

diaperdude

Diapers are my new underwear
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome and hope you enjoy the site.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Babyj1150 said:
Welcome! This site is a great resource for addressing these tough situations like sharing this side of us and, if nothing else, finding some good words of wisdom.