Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
542317301_5b28d0a23d.jpg

my older online brother just told me about these. I asked where and he said. "Only a short existence. made and sold in Israel only for about a year in sizes 4 and 5"

So no, none of us will ever be able to wear them and most likely will never see one.

Role
  1. Private
I remember these... going back a little while. Very spiffy.

I recall a surge in "will i fit into them!?!?!?" threads on some other forums too. XD

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Some of the ideas that diaper companies come up with are ... unique, to say the least. I must admit, those are pretty cool though.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Wait, so are these jeans absorbent, or are they just jeans?

Either way, that's cool, I guess. Diaper companies making jeans now... hehe...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wait, so are these jeans absorbent, or are they just jeans?

Either way, that's cool, I guess. Diaper companies making jeans now... hehe...

They aren't at all real jeans. It's sort of like they printed a jean pattern all around the diaper. So it still works like any other diaper.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would collect some of those if they weren't that expensive, although I'm sure they are.

T

TechnoBaby

542317301_5b28d0a23d.jpg

my older online brother just told me about these. I asked where and he said. "Only a short existence. made and sold in Israel only for about a year in sizes 4 and 5"

So no, none of us will ever be able to wear them and most likely will never see one.
TOTALLY LIE, well, at least here in Venezuela, we have the Huggies Jeans, they are like diapers, but look like jeans In fact, I'm using them right now, and I love how they look.

D

daria7483

Those are cute. But if I could wear Huggies, I'd still prefer plain white with the cartoon strip.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
Those are cute. But if I could wear Huggies, I'd still prefer plain white with the cartoon strip.

Yeah - same here. :p I know I'll never see them myself though.

Really I think the only thing ABDLs can hope for here is regular pull-up diapers until the pampers/huggies competition here makes larger sizes to beat each other. :rolleyes:...which probably won't happen for a while, if ever.

A

annierighthurr

TOTALLY LIE, well, at least here in Venezuela, we have the Huggies Jeans, they are like diapers, but look like jeans In fact, I'm using them right now, and I love how they look.

more pics?!

FSD

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yah i actualy saw pics of a girl in them on dd a while back aperently they hold a good amount

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
They're still just the size of baby diapers though. I'll personally congratulate any Ab/TB/DL who can fit in them properly....And no, it doesn't count if you get them around you for 30 seconds, or even 30 mins. They may be cute, but it's pointless if you can't fit.

A

annierighthurr

They're still just the size of baby diapers though. I'll personally congratulate any Ab/TB/DL who can fit in them properly....And no, it doesn't count if you get them around you for 30 seconds, or even 30 mins. They may be cute, but it's pointless if you can't fit.

...Can't we have one thread about a new kind of baby diapers without somebody bringing this up? WE KNOW. I'm tired of this, it's boring. We can talk about baby diapers without even mentioning wearing them and people will bring it up. Who cares. Whether you wear them or not, it's fun to learn about different kinds of diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.