• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

capricorn77

Contributor
Role
Other
Hi everyone

I've been looking for the longest time for a community of people who are familiar with regression.
It doesn't feel natural to me to be adult. I often feel like a small child or an infant trapped in an adult body.
I don't really have an adult baby fetish as far as dressing up, but like most babies I like soft colors soft and fabrics and shiny things.
I most certain have a peter pan complex.
I'm grateful to have a couple of friends who I can talk to about my regression. I also have a very supportive therapist.

Anyway I guess that is enough for now. I look forward to getting to know people here.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hi, capricorn77.

Great to hear that you've found this site, and I'm sorry you couldn't find it any sooner. :)

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC newbie!

:bunny: Hope you like it here - and if you're so inclined: grab your blankie, your plushie, put on a diaper (or nappie) and carry on. best of luck! :bunny:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Jesus, Diapered Rabbit.

Is there a new "Most greetings on ADISC" award that we don't know about??

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
And WELCOME!!! Dont hesitate to say hi or drop in anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.