• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro

JPL90

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey there. I've been interested in diapers my entire life, and I discovered ABDL as a teenager. It's nice to know that other people share this interest. I'm mostly here to read stories.

Reactions: DBabygirl2, Deleted member 59082 and ianwee
JPL90 said:
Hey there. I've been interested in diapers my entire life, and I discovered ABDL as a teenager. It's nice to know that other people share this interest. I'm mostly here to read stories.
Hello and welcome

JPL90 said:
Hi. Hope you like it here. You should find lots of like-minded people to share with.

Welcome to ADISC, I hope that you enjoy your time here

Hi!, welcome to Adisc.🙂

JPL90 said:
Welcome

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Welcome

Welcome

Hello and welcome hope you find your time here with us to be both educational and fun

Back