• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

intro to alll from myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby
Hello, my name is josh and I go by the name nick. I got introduced this new lifestyle by the television show called, sex files. the one i saw was on fetishes and they showed and talked about the ab/dl community. I was very interested in the idea, so i started broswing the internet, about diapers and diaper wears. I first started trying pads, then worked my way to baby diapers. now 4 years later, i am into adult diapers. I wear whenever i get the chance to. I am a DL, with some AB tendencies.

I am a 22 year old from Mid Central Canada, who works as a Broadcast Enginner at a TV company in town.

Please feel free to message me and ask me questions as I love to meet new people.:hug:

See you all around!:grouphug:

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to the forum, Nick. I hope you like it here!

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
It's interesting how you discovered your DL-ism so late in life (compared to most other DLs)!

Welcome to ADISC and have fun! :D

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome, good to have you here and I hope you enjoy yourself.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to Adisc, please keep all arms and legs inside the forum when moving, the emergency exits are here^, here>, and here \/ . I hope you enjoy your journey, thank you. :D

...Hi! Hope you have a great time here, I do :D

Status
Not open for further replies.