• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro! lurker for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justsomeone

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all!

I'm not exactly new to ADISC I just never really got around to making my intro, and was pretty self conscious I guess about posting something. I guess I'm over that now haha.

Well here goes I guess. I'm 21, in college at Illinois State University studying Accounting/Finance. I've lived with this attraction to diapers and age play just about my whole life, and have really come to accept that his is who I am. But I don't let it define who I am as a person.

My hobbies include piano, biking, tennis, disc golfing, regular golfing, and just about any other "technically skilled" sport you can think of. And I enjoy hanging with my 3 roomates, when we aren't getting into trouble somewhere else.

I'm making this just because I want to become more involved in the community that I belong in.

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Heyas, Justsomeone :) Nice to see you here :) I like playing the piano as well - great release mechanism away from life :D

Status
Not open for further replies.