• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro, Hello Everyone

FuzzyOtter

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hello Everyone
The site made me write an intro so here it is.
I'm a padded furry otter.
I have always liked diapers, I bought good nights after getting my drivers license and car, wearing them occasionally at night.
Once in uni and college I needed them in order to safely seep as I was a rock when sleeping due to all the all nighters I pulled and school stress I was dealing with at the time.
I found ABDL padding after researching for better ones then the ones in the stores (damm store ones are so bad lol. I feel sorry for the people that don't know there are better paddings out there).
Started being padded 24/7 during the lockdowns for all the benefits padding provided.
I expect to continue being 24/7 padded for a long time.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
FuzzyOtter said:
Hello Everyone
The site made me write an intro so here it is.
I'm a padded furry otter.
I have always liked diapers, I bought good nights after getting my drivers license and car, wearing them occasionally at night.
Once in uni and college I needed them in order to safely seep as I was a rock when sleeping due to all the all nighters I pulled and school stress I was dealing with at the time.
I found ABDL padding after researching for better ones then the ones in the stores (damm store ones are so bad lol. I feel sorry for the people that don't know there are better paddings out there).
Started being padded 24/7 during the lockdowns for all the benefits padding provided.
I expect to continue being 24/7 padded for a long time.
Hello FuzzyOtter, welcome to the community

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy