• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro from Devon DL

DLinEx

Padded in Devon
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hello everyone

Life long DL from SW UK (around Exeter).

Looking to meet and hang out padded. Disposables mostly, wetting only. DL mainly but AB sympathies. Had a great DDLG relationship for s few years.

Been on and off several platforms over the years. Mostly lurking and a bit of chatting. The odd meet up, ABC club three times.

Also love the coast and the moors and the sunny SW. Up and down between Bristol and Plymouth all the time.

Say hi.

Reactions: CuriousFabio, ILuvDiapers, LucyMarie and 1 other person
DLinEx said:
Hello everyone

Looking to meet and hang out padded. Disposables mostly, wetting only. DL mainly but AB sympathies. Had a great DDLG relationship for s few years.

Been on and off several platforms over the years. Mostly lurking and a bit of chatting. The odd meet up, ABC club three times.

Also love the coast and the moors and the sunny SW. Up and down between Bristol and Plymouth all the time.

Say hi.
Hello and welcome from the northeast 😁

Reactions: DLinEx
Hello and welcome!

We’re both in Plymouth next month for a week working as it happens

Hello from Winchester. 😊

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome.

BiCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome!

No way! Drop me a message. (I’m a sensibly cautious meeter… but definitely a meeter!)

Reactions: NappyCouple1980
BiCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome!

Hello, drop me a line direct on here if you’d like a chat (I certainly would)

D

BiCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome!

Hello, drop me a line direct on here if you’d like a chat (I certainly would)

D

Hello and welcome.

Off to Plymouth sometime in week starting 16th Jan! (Just in case anyone’s around…) I’ll post on other forum too. 😀

Hello (slightly late, sorry!)

Welcome to the forum and enjoy!

I'm usually down the in South Wales and always happy to chat. Welcome again :)

DLinEx said:
Hello everyone

Say hi.
Hi I am from Teignmouth

Welcome from Berkshire

Hello and welcome to ADISC

Cool I met an abdl guy and girl in the town beer. The guy had abdl tattood on his wrist. The girl had a dummy and a branded abdl sticker thing on her top. , they where both working in two different shops. I don't know if they new each other.
Welcome to the forum

Hi, im from wiltshire. would love to chat

Madmatt46 said:
Hi I am from Teignmouth
Hi form us in aberta Canada

Hi and welcome to the site and I had just gotten on this site not to long ago and I am quite injoying chating with you soon 😊👍

Back