• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro back from a long purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozo2238

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey everyone!
I’ve been a long time lurker but have finally decided to make my own account. I look forward to contributing to this community. I’ve struggled a lot with binge and purge, but I think I’ve finally come to accept myself for who I am, and I thank this community for helping me do that.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Edgewater, Hemix and 1 other person
bozo2238 said:
Hey everyone!
I’ve been a long time lurker but have finally decided to make my own account. I look forward to contributing to this community. I’ve struggled a lot with binge and purge, but I think I’ve finally come to accept myself for who I am, and I thank this community for helping me do that.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Edgewater
It's great to hear that you are on a path to accepting yourself and hope that you can find your peace with that and overcome the binge and purge cycle - you will surely find the help on here in the case you need it. I bid you welcome from one newbie to another, though with you being a long time lurker, you are probably way more seasoned about this board than I am. :)

Very well done, it was a wise decision, welcome aboard! 😊🫂

Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing world of ADISC! A unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back