Intimacy and Incontinence

what i have trouble with is if a date or even just a meet up was to last longer than about 2 to 2.5 hours counting travel time asking for help with changes hangs me up even with the best of the best diapers with my type 2 sugar and meds i drink water like crazy and we all know what goes in must come out

i know that daniel and that is why i just stay to myself i dont aim to sound like i a busting your chops for what you said just agreeing to it

i have tried having aides in the back to go to do to i choose not to drive being it adds to much stress to the all ready stress of meet up / date and when that happens i feel like they treat me a bit child like and such and i hate that

My wife has no problems with my nappies. She will often put her hand in my wet nappy and bring me to orgasm.

Reactions: landingxray, NotTheAverageMan and Zorbid
Diapers are really just like any pair of underwear.

Reactions: diaperedjb
ST50 said:
My wife has no problems with my nappies. She will often put her hand in my wet nappy and bring me to orgasm.

Lucky you. Although my wife fully accepts and support me, needing diapers for managing my incontinence, only once has she massaged me on the outside of my diaper, never inside,and that only happened once. She said it felt weird because she couldn’t feel my man parts while she was doing it. But It felt great.

Having you wife putting her hand inside your wet diaper and giving you a hand job must be the biggest proof of acceptance and support, any incontinent could experience. Maybe I should work on my wife and see if I could change her mindset.......

Any advices ST50 you could share on how you got your wife to do it, or was it just something she did without you hinting her :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wetshisbed
NotTheAverageMan said:
Lucky you. Although my wife fully accepts and support me, needing diapers for managing my incontinence, only once has she massaged me on the outside of my diaper, never inside,and that only happened once. She said it felt weird because she couldn’t feel my man parts while she was doing it. But It felt great.

Having you wife putting her hand inside your wet diaper and giving you a hand job must be the biggest proof of acceptance and support, any incontinent could experience. Maybe I should work on my wife and see if I could change her mindset.......

Any advices ST50 you could share on how you got your wife to do it, or was it just something she did without you hinting her :)
I guess I am very lucky. When I became incontinent it was my wife that suggested nappies. She told me not to worry and just get on with life. Never one has she been phased by them. We often cuddle with me in nappies and it usually leads to a little play.

Reactions: NotTheAverageMan
Well I think my wife sort of believes, that when I wet she’s going to be wet also.

I remember in the beginning, when I was back in diapers, my wife were clear that she would not do what she used to. Her thought of pulling down my wet diaper and do her business put her off. And I could relate to it, neither would I do anything before being washed and cleaned. However her hand inside my diaper massaging, that would be lovely.

ST50 said:
Woah!!!!

Back