Interview with ABDL models

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManicMunchkin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So every now and then Youtube's "Suggested videos" box turns up something really interesting, and the other day I found this: a whole series of interviews made by the guy(s) who runs this vid site (flbabygirls.com) of the models he uses. It was actually pretty interesting -- you get to hear a little about their stories, where they come from, and how they got into diapers. Has anyone else seen these? They're definitely worth taking a look at if you haven't. Just search "flbgsamples" on youtube and you'll find them.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Haha, I have seen those. There is no way ANY of those real,,sorry to burst your bubble..*fap...*fap....but wishful thinking I suppose. = /

EDIT: post #800 :)

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
There's a few from Florida, and that makes me super happy, but I'm gonna go and say that it could possibly be fap material.

*fap fap fap fap* See?

Katrinka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I've seen a few of those videos, and yeah....I don't believe a word of it.

IndyABCpl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Eh

One of the girls says straight up that she doesn't care for diapers and only does the website to get money to visit Florida. She then says people should not wear diapers in public and it bothers her and all of that. Can't remember her name, but she is the chubbier (not being mean or rude) and had pictured on-line from when she was under 18. Weird.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What does "fap" mean? I see it now and again and I just can't seem to figure it out.

Cole

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
What does "fap" mean? I see it now and again and I just can't seem to figure it out.

Cole

Here's an experiment: Firmly grab your penis with one hand, using all fingers. Now rub up and down in rapid succession and listen closely to the sound that makes. Can you hear the *fap, fap, fap*? That's exactly what "fap" means ;)

Peachy

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Here's an experiment: Firmly grab your penis with one hand, using all fingers. Now rub up and down in rapid succession and listen closely to the sound that makes. Can you hear the *fap, fap, fap*? That's exactly what "fap" means ;)

Peachy
*shudders*... bt at least your anomatilly accurate

but * sees sample 146* -wiley cyote reaction ensues-my god shes gorgeos.
fake or not, some are at least cute looking.

tgn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Talking about YouTube videos, I just saw "How it's made - Disposable Diapers" in my Suggested videos list. Good watch!

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've seen a few of these. Honestly I am surprised anyone thought they were real :p. I mean, think about the anxiety lots of people here go through just to buy a pack of diapers. Would you be tramping around in a short skirt and bulky diaper just because your girlfriend suggested it? ;)

NikonFilmPhotog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little

Peachy

I wouldn't have explained it that exatly like Peachy did but alot of things can be looked up on urbandictionary.com including fap.

I didn't know what fap was and typed it into urbandictionary and now I know what it is with a less graphic explanation than Peachy provided.

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
After I saw this post I watched some of these "promotional" interviews. It's obvious they're bullshitting. ..."I threw away all my undies..." and... "my girlfriend changes me on a diaper changing table at Bush Gardens..." Yeah, right! She'd probably break it of the wall. Nice acting job. Some women will do anything for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.