Internet Addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I think I'm a tad bit addicted to the internet. I can't seem to manage my time proparly, and I'm having a tough time getting off my ass to study or finish homework (I have a 10 page report due monday, and I've barely started).

Maybe it's not a "true" addiction. It's not preventing me from hanging with friends or going to school or getting excercise. But it certainly is a big time waster. when I get on my computer it's like I feel a sense of euphoria.

When I intend on studying for a test, I always somehow end up on the internet. "I'll just browse for a bit," I say to myself. And then I end up browsing the night away.

Anyone else addicted? Know any ways I can fix this? It's just too much. Maybe I should ask to get banned from ADISC for a while...

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Get off the f***ing internet and write some s***!!!!

Sorry, but it's true... That's the only way.

If you are so guilty, give your computer's power coard to a friend and don't let him give it to you untill your habits improove. Or give him the Ethernet cable if you need to write on the computer.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
i feel the same way sometimes. u have to turn the computer off. sometimes i force myself to do my homework in the library away from my computer

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
It is a true addiction; I have it too.
You could have a friend block your favourite sites with a password.
Now gtfo and read a book.
--DeiDei

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Since this thread is now useless, I'm not addicted to the internet it is just better than other stuff I have to do. And by internet I mean Internets + games. I just do Bish work on school BS and then puter it up, works fine for me.

I'm quite addicted to the internet and computers but computers are my field of study in college so it kinda goes hand in hand :D sometimes though i just have to turn the computer completely off and tell myself it will not come back on the rest of the night even to check e-mail or my online games i play.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm old and addicted to information, and I spend at least 8 hours a day on the net, and watching TV though I mostly just stare at the computer and reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.