Interests changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Just a question for everyone have you found that since you have joined adisc that your interests have changed and you've become to like things you was not interested in before.

Myself when I first joined this site I was pretty much only a DL but since then I am also very much interested in TB and even a bit of BDSM.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
When I joined, I wasn't interested at all, I was just curious. :B

Now I fap to it.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
I think since Ive joined Ive definitely got more into the tb thing. I think being in a community of people who are in to this stuff definitely encourages you along.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Well... when I joined I had already accepted this as a part of me... but now I have come to really embrace it... and I grow more comfortable with this lifestyle every day.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yeah, besides making me more comfortable with myself generally, it's encoraged me to try being a bit more of an AB. i think a lot of DLs find that when they come here they start exploring their babyish side. it'd be hard to read so much about how cozy things like sleepers and plushies and pacifiers can be, and not want to try them out for yourself.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah. When I joined I was just a teenbaby.
Since then, BDSM, sissyness, furry, bisexuality...

I got all flipped around. x3

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
yeah, besides making me more comfortable with myself generally, it's encoraged me to try being a bit more of an AB. i think a lot of DLs find that when they come here they start exploring their babyish side. it'd be hard to read so much about how cozy things like sleepers and plushies and pacifiers can be, and not want to try them out for yourself.
AMEN.

i came as a DL, but i start to get more interested into TB, and now i have a onesie, a cute bear baby blanket, and several paci's

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
When I joined (I wish I had saved my first post...) I was mainly just sexually attracted to diapers, although I did have a thing for cute. So I'd say it was about 90-10 between sexual and non-sexual.

Then I feel this place has changed me a bit and made me value the TB side of this, so it became more like 50-50. Now it just changes over time... Sometimes my TB side just dies!

I was always into BDSM, but it was here that I learnt what that was, and my interest has been broadened.
And I've accepted myself more, so that makes the sexual stuff seem less weird, and makes being a sissy easier...

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
I agree with Charlie F, comming to this place helps you to except yourself and your feelings more, making it all seem less weird to you and therefore easier to get along with. Its also definitely become less of sexual thing for me now than when I first joined.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think I'm the same...Maybe I have divulged into the TB side a bit more though...I have also actually done more related to it all outside of the site, but I don't know if it's linked to being part of this site any

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I wouldn't define it a change, I think it's more of a broadening of interests actually.

Having a community that allows us to discuss in a mature and elaborate way this kind of topics gives us a more detailed view on the whole subject, and I find it natural that the discovery of similar but different ways to approach our "special tastes" can lead to the desire to personally experience something that others had already found appealing.

As for me, this community played a great role in teaching me that not all DLs are freakin' pervs who only aim at having a dirty chat session with someone, and this obviously had a great effect on the acceptance of my DL side... and other "out of the average" sides, both in myself and in other people. Let's say, in general, now I'm more attracted and definitely less scared than before of what's "different"... :tongueout:

B

baby kiffer

Joining this website last year (I was on the old web site before it crashed) has certainly brought out the more-infantile part of myself, and has helped me to come to terms with my inner conflicts....

...in fact, I'm still coming to terms with my inner conflicts.

Role
Diaper Lover
I came here after realizing my DL side...and I am a tad interested in TB stuff, I just have yet to explore.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Before I came here, I was just on and off a bunch of random sites (just a DL) I didnt even know what a *B was! Then I found out, got really into it and came here.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Nope, I was a part of a few other forums that made me realize who I really was, and I was quite certain about myself when I came here, so nothing has changed.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just a question for everyone have you found that since you have joined adisc that your interests have changed and you've become to like things you was not interested in before.

Myself when I first joined this site I was pretty much only a DL but since then I am also very much interested in TB and even a bit of BDSM.
When I started out I was 14, Now I'm 17.

When I started out I was a DL, Now im TB.

When I started out i had no TB/DL friends IRL, Now I have 3.

When i started out only 2 people knew of my *B/DL Now, 6 people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.