interesting video

MarshallfromPawPatrol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
hello ,looks what i find , kidie electric car that also can fit an adult , this looks like an opportunity for adult size kiddie electric car

That's actually really gross and crass. Why is it never a Toyota Corolla or something? These kids cars, even the cheap plastic ones sold in stores, are always Bugattis and crap. What's that teaching kids and setting them up for? And the low key house flexing and backdrop panning is just 🤮. This kind of stuff is what's wrong with social media and the world in general. We are inundated 24/7 with humblebragging and unrealistic expectations. And most people don't pick up on it when they consume this kind of stuff.

I viewed (more like skipped around) in a ad canceling non revenue generating browser too. 🖕

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
That's actually really gross and crass. Why is it never a Toyota Corolla or something? These kids cars are always Bugattis and crap. What's that teaching kids and setting them up for? And the low key house flexing and backdrop panning is just 🤮. This kind of stuff is what's wrong with social media and the world in general. We are inundated 24/7 with humblebragging and unrealistic expectations. And most people don't pick up on it when they consume this kind of stuff.

I viewed (more like skipped around) in a ad canceling non revenue generating browser too. 🖕
idk , i just share because this man build this himself for his kid , but this car is big enough to sit by an adult (on end of the video this man is siting in driver seat and his kid is a Passenger , he chose rolls royce , but someone else can chose diferent , for example if i will build something like this i would chose Marshall or chase vehicle from Paw Patrol , you can chose whatever you want :D

A Paw Patrol car would have been way cuter and more kid appropriate. 🥰

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
A Paw Patrol car would have been way cuter and more kid appropriate. 🥰
i know , and ,kids electric car" in adult size is in my case only vehicle i drive besides bicycle (i have disability and my disability papers don't allow to drive or work because im disabled from birth so In my country with my current disability certificate I do not have the right to work, so I am on a pension , (sorry if this is little of topic :D )

Last edited:
Back