Interesting site

Status
Not open for further replies.

wearforsafety

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi from UK. My first post on adisc. I had no clue that so many people is wearing adult diapers. I occasionally wear them during travel,skiing and during visit to some places where toilet is hardly available for next 6-7 hours.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello wearforsafety and welcome to the group.

So that we can get to know you better, would you please take a moment an tell us more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

wearforsafety

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi everobody,

About me nothing special.Hard working individual with a taste for travel, skiing,swimming,hiking and puzzles. What I see on this site is that people are here normal and very supportive. I am not really in AB/DL but I find group with this kind of interest completely OK, harmless to others and persons who try to fulfil they dreams and fantasies.

I had my first adult diapers 15 years ago during illness and 10 years ago when I bought my first diapers for non medical use. I found them very useful for: travel ( airports and planes, long bus and car highway ride) skiing and ice-skating ( toilets are dreadfully cold and in high demand), commuting in fully packed trains with no toilets ( i would like to see that genius who decided that toilet is not important on train) and cinema&concerts.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Hi everobody,

About me nothing special.Hard working individual with a taste for travel, skiing,swimming,hiking and puzzles. What I see on this site is that people are here normal and very supportive. I am not really in AB/DL but I find group with this kind of interest completely OK, harmless to others and persons who try to fulfil they dreams and fantasies.

I had my first adult diapers 15 years ago during illness and 10 years ago when I bought my first diapers for non medical use. I found them very useful for: travel ( airports and planes, long bus and car highway ride) skiing and ice-skating ( toilets are dreadfully cold and in high demand), commuting in fully packed trains with no toilets ( i would like to see that genius who decided that toilet is not important on train) and cinema&concerts.
The evil doctor his plan is to get rid of the toilet's so every one has to use diapers phase 1 trains and cinema's and concerts.
Welcome to ADISC .
You would fit into Japan they use diapers like you do .

Status
Not open for further replies.