Interesting Sissy

Patricia48

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Searching the forum for this particular sissy comes up blank which surprises me. I found an adult sissy baby who goes by the name of "Katie jane taylor" and have perused tons of her pictures. Here is an example: https://www.flickriver.com/search/katie+jane+taylor/interesting/
Although you can also just search google for her name only.
All her social web site postings seem to only be posts from her, no correspondence with anyone and there is a ton of questions I would have. Such as "Who took all these pictures?", "Are you married or have a care taker?", "How many dresses do you own?", "Where did you get the guts to go out into public like that?", etc.
Love the photos and am blown away by how she was out in public like that! Love her dresses etc.

Pattie

Last edited:
Reactions: sissygirlpink, Angelapinks, ianwee and 1 other person
Lovely pictures. She is so brave

Reactions: Angelapinks
Wow she's so brave !

I have to say that I do like a lot of the outfits!

BabyTheleste said:
She has a couple of Twitter accounts, and I would agree that she is very brave, especially as she publicises her former name of Kenneth, and seems perfectly happy to dress as a little girl in public.

Makes me wish I too could be in public wearing diapers and baby dresses. Katie is so cute. I love her dresses. I would love to know where she gets her dresses.

Reactions: Angelapinks, KittyninjaW and Richpip
I have a few similar dresses, but would never be brave enough to wear them in public. She looks so calm and relaxed.

Katie Jane has an account on flikr some lovely pictures x

Reactions: Angelapinks and Straycatz
Curiosity...for you TG's out there. would it be (so much) easier to be out in public, dressed as she is, if she were Trans?
Pattie

Patricia48 said:
Searching the forum for this particular sissy comes up blank which surprises me. I found an adult sissy baby who goes by the name of "Katie jane taylor" and have perused tons of her pictures. Here is an example: https://www.flickriver.com/search/katie+jane+taylor/interesting/
Although you can also just search google for her name only.
All her social web site postings seem to only be posts from her, no correspondence with anyone and there is a ton of questions I would have. Such as "Who took all these pictures?", "Are you married or have a care taker?", "How many dresses do you own?", "Where did you get the guts to go out into public like that?", etc.
Love the photos and am blown away by how she was out in public like that! Love her dresses etc.

Pattie
I corresponded with her via email a few years ago before she became so ubiquitous on the web. I suspect she was swamped with emails and had to erect a barrier. I think she is married or lives with a partner.. I have just re-read the emails she sent to me at that time (she replied to all of mine) and she always refers to a "Partner" but is careful not to specify the gender but I feel sure it is a woman as she later referred to her as "Mummy". I certainly admired her bravery in being photographed in public in so many places (including the London Tube) and always dressed as a little girl. She said that she had always wanted to be a little girl and wear pretty clothes.

Then she stopped writing. I sent several more emails but she never answered. Her later photos show her dressed as a baby girl and sucking a dummy and crawling on the floor.

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW and Angelapinks
Thank you!

She certainly has some very pretty outfits.

Personally I wouldn’t go out dressed like that, even though I do at home.

Nor would I !!

PansyPetal said:
I corresponded with her via email a few years ago before she became so ubiquitous on the web. I suspect she was swamped with emails and had to erect a barrier. I think she is married or lives with a partner.. I have just re-read the emails she sent to me at that time (she replied to all of mine) and she always refers to a "Partner" but is careful not to specify the gender but I feel sure it is a woman as she later referred to her as "Mummy". I certainly admired her bravery in being photographed in public in so many places (including the London Tube) and always dressed as a little girl. She said that she had always wanted to be a little girl and wear pretty clothes.

Then she stopped writing. I sent several more emails but she never answered. Her later photos show her dressed as a baby girl and sucking a dummy and crawling on the floor.
Maybe she stopped writing because she can't anymore? She has regressed that far. Lucky girl.

• Thinking
Patricia48 said:
Maybe she stopped writing because she can't anymore? She has regressed that far. Lucky girl.
A lovely thought as she now dresses as a baby girl and sucks a dummy so maybe she no longer sees herself as a little girl who can write emails. It would be wonderful to think that she is controlled by her female partner who is now her Mummy and films the videos of her. How wonderful to think she is completely under Mummy's control and is forcibly dressed by her. I wonder if such FLR exists. I suspect they are rare but maybe there are a few

Reactions: BabyLouise
Wow some of those photos are literally up the road from my house

• Wow
Reactions: Floodingpants and Angelapinks
Ali123 said:
She certainly has some very pretty outfits.

Personally I wouldn’t go out dressed like that, even though I do at home.
I worry about going out wearing panties and bra and tights under my clothes. Although it would be a dream to wear such things in public I just could not do it at this point in time.

Angelapinks said:
I worry about going out wearing panties and bra and tights under my clothes. Although it would be a dream to wear such things in public I just could not do it at this point in time.
You only live once!
Winter is best with a thick jumper and coat on over a nice training bra and panties set ! ❤️ 👗 👙 ❤️

Reactions: daisycupcake and Angelapinks
michaelmc said:
You only live once!
Winter is best with a thick jumper and coat on over a nice training bra and panties set ! ❤️ 👗 👙 ❤️
I certainly go out more in winter dressed like that. It is hard to hide a bra under a summer shirt LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: daisycupcake and michaelmc
Wow!!! Bella would love to have that many pretty dresses!
Looks like you can leave comments on her pics. Maybe that could get her or her Mommy to chat back with you.??
Maybe if you tell her about yourself then ask her how she got to be so brave, she may respond. You may have to have a Flickr membership???

Back