Status
Not open for further replies.

Zedd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
When I go about my day padded, I find that I have the urge to urinate more often than when I don't wear, regardless of fluid intake. At work, while in "big boy" undies, I rarely need to step out to the bathroom, maybe once on a full 8 or 9 hour shift. While wearing goodnites? Almost every 15 minutes. Even on a short mid shift(4 hours) I had to step out and change, once about halfway through, and again after I was done. Other diapers have the same effect, but naturally don't need quite as many changes. Pavlovian conditioning maybe? Subconscious response to wearing diapers? I don't know. It is interesting though. I may keep an I/O sheet on myself just for kicks.

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It is interesting. Same situation for me, If I wear a diaper I feel the need to go more often, not sure why but I feel there are many factors to consider.

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
I actually have experienced the same thing. Not after 15 minutes, mind you, but almost every 2 hours I feel the need to wet my diapers. At first, I had the fear that this tendency would carry over to when I didn't wear, but I found myself still keeping in control and only having to go every 6 hours or so. Very strange, to say the least :\

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Yeah, that's a result of conditioning and practice with wearing and wetting. When you wear a diaper, your brain gets the memo that it's okay to wet yourself, so the tiniest urges to go are much stronger and more frequent than when you're not wearing.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I wet about 3 times during my 5 hour shift. If I did not have a diaper on I would sure be looking for one after 3 hours. Can't make it three in a diaper though. My urges tend to be whispers now that I wear all the time. I tend to go whenever I want. I can never get too far away from them because it is too hard to be a big girl.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's happened to me too :D It could very well be the conditioning, yeah. Your subconscious knows you're wearing diapers, so it lets go freely. Also, you only feel the need to pee when your bladder is already somewhat full, so you're probably peeing the same, only more often.

DitziGermanShepard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
As soon as I get my diaper on my bladder goes from being a big boy bladder to an infants bladder.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Wow...Diapers sure are powerful to do stuff like that then. Proceed with caution is my only advice.

jimmyc69

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
yep same here, if im in big boy pants im fine but as soon as im in a diaper its as if my bladder just doesnt know how to hold pee lol must be subconcious conditioning

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I have experienced that feeling that I sometimes go more often while wearing a diaper.

Leeb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
The same holds true for me also. When I put on my diaper and plastic pants I seem to quickly get into the mode where I need to go rather frequently. I don't make any effort when diapered to hold it back and try my best to just let it flow when the need arises. On the other hand the opposite is true when I return to wearing my big boy undies or my pretty panties. I remain in the short cycle of needing to go and also experience much greater difficulty holding myself before I am able to safely make it to a bathroom. I have had some very close calls after returning to big boy pants or my pretty panties.

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
being ic 30 years ago after a car accident at 16 i could only hold 12 ounces and when i had to go that meant 2 minutes max and the flow started!!! since wearing for alot of years i find instead of 12 ounces at ounce i pee 3 ounces at a time or mulitiple low level pees I so like because the diaper i ware has the time to absorb each one unlike my first experience overflow and leakage!! I think being used to the security helps as well as the first pee that creates the warmth for the next

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have definitely subconsciously programed myself to know when I'm wearing a diaper. Whenever I become padded after only a short while I start have a full bladder and need to pee.

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Same thing happens to me as well. I can use the bathroom just prior to padding up and I'll wet not 15 minutes later, not much but I still get the urge and wet.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Well, when I first started wearing for pleasure I would feel it the second I put one on, but the more I wear the less stimulating they are. Now I can probably go an hour or two. If they were not stimulating at all I am sure a lot less of us would be wearing them.

Zedd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
Well, it would seem that Pavlovian conditioning is the winner here. Diapers + consciously wetting seem to eventually lead to what seems like a mild form of urge incontinence. Go figure.

On a side note, I've been tracking fluid intake/output, and it seems that the deciding factor is the diaper, not the amount I drink.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well I wore a diaper for the first time in 3 days and pretty much wetting every 5 mins

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well, it would seem that Pavlovian conditioning is the winner here. Diapers + consciously wetting seem to eventually lead to what seems like a mild form of urge incontinence. Go figure.

On a side note, I've been tracking fluid intake/output, and it seems that the deciding factor is the diaper, not the amount I drink.

I've also seen it referred to as being "diaper trained". It doesn't generally work that way for me. I go easily enough when I want to but I have no early urges just because I'm wearing a diaper. That probably has to do with my usage; I generally don't urinate any more often while wearing than when I'm not.

MysticalMelody

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I think its a very interesting form of conditioning. In most cases unintentional. Fortunately, it seems I fall into the same pool as everyone else. Luckily, it seems we just wet while IN diapers and not out in adult clothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.