Inspire Diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
xtrabulk said:
http://www.rearz.ca/inspire-rearz-diapers-sample-p-944.html?osCsid=ca9426780fb7095de8c2f2d540b86178

Haven't heard of these, and couldn't find any other posts on them. New diaper from Rearz?

I've heard of them, in that I periodically visit the Rearz site just to see what's going on there. I've had some good experiences with Rearz cloth (reusable) diapers, but their foray into the AB/DL disposable diaper market is more recent.

Generally speaking, I'd be HIGHLY skeptical of anybody who calls their first disposable diapers "World's Most Absorbent." 5000mL??? That's like, almost twice XP Medical's tested capacity for the Dry 24/7s, and more than twice the daily urine output of somebody who gets all his/her fluids. It just strikes me as immediately disingenuous and goofy. I'd like to see diapers compete it other ways at this point. Stupid capacities that can only be reached under idyllic test conditions aren't what we need.

That's not to say they aren't good diapers, by the way. The stated benefits just aren't all that convincing.

I have gone through almost an entire case and I can say that these are the most absorbent, least likely to leak diapers I have ever used. I've used almost every brand of diaper out there. I also find them more comfortable than some of the other premium diapers available which is an added bonus.

The video said they crinkle a lot even under clothes, is that the case with these? Or was that just for their printed ones.

mattyd said:
The video said they crinkle a lot even under clothes, is that the case with these? Or was that just for their printed ones.

There is a shinier plastic "landing" area at the top of the diaper for the tapes so they can be refastened. This part of the diaper is crinkly. It doesn't make much noise walking around. Only bending over or sitting which causes that area to be folded slightly seems to make any above normal noise level.

How do these compare to Abena, Dry 24/7, Northshore, etc. in terms of absorbency?

Hmm, I guess they've been taken down? The link's taking me to page on the Rearz site, but the product isn't found. Bummer.

-RMS

No. They still are selling them. The link just went to a one diaper sample that they've removed. They also are selling the same diaper with a print on it that they have called Spoiled.

It is there you just have to navigate the main site to get to it.

Does anyone sell these in the US? The shipping is prohibitive.

For those in Canada, they're also available at AgeComfort. Don't know of anyone who is selling them in the US.

AndresMommy said:
For those in Canada, they're also available at AgeComfort. Don't know of anyone who is selling them in the US.

I saw them at agecomfort as well. The price is kind of pushing me away... $135 for a case of 48 of these diapers, versus $145 for 72 Dry 24/7 diapers. I can get two cases of molicare or abena for a few dollars more than a single case of these...

One thing that I notice as a bonus from this, is the fact that Agecomfort is starting to stock AB/DL centric diapers, which is a huge plus and hopefully a continuing trend with more brands added.

-Ron

AndresMommy said:
How do these compare to Abena, Dry 24/7, Northshore, etc. in terms of absorbency?

I have, Abena M4, Comficare, Fabine, Super Dry Kids, Cushies and others in my inventory at the moment and the Inspire are the most absorbent of all the types I have tried.

Jeff.

This is related. I came across the Rearz YouTube channel (linked below), and they have these intriguing videos hosted by an attractive young woman. She appears to be very knowledgeable about all the features of adult diapers, including what ab/dls look for, but never actually mentions that she's into it. Several people started threads about this company, but they're all closed. Just curious if anyone knows who this is and whether she's just the owner or someone actually into this.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeJUEuZ1GIHzOfl1_UZIvA/videos

Way to much for my blood this diapers are and I'll stick with normal IC bands.

How does one apply this coupon? I see no where to select or enter a coupon code, and no free shipping option even tho my amount was over $50.

BouncyBoy said:
How does one apply this coupon? I see no where to select or enter a coupon code, and no free shipping option even tho my amount was over $50.

I'd call and ask. You might have to place the order by phone.

Cottontail said:
I've heard of them, in that I periodically visit the Rearz site just to see what's going on there. I've had some good experiences with Rearz cloth (reusable) diapers, but their foray into the AB/DL disposable diaper market is more recent.

Generally speaking, I'd be HIGHLY skeptical of anybody who calls their first disposable diapers "World's Most Absorbent." 5000mL??? That's like, almost twice XP Medical's tested capacity for the Dry 24/7s, and more than twice the daily urine output of somebody who gets all his/her fluids. It just strikes me as immediately disingenuous and goofy. I'd like to see diapers compete it other ways at this point. Stupid capacities that can only be reached under idyllic test conditions aren't what we need.

That's not to say they aren't good diapers, by the way. The stated benefits just aren't all that convincing.

Here is a YouTube video demonstrating their absorbancy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wv7tuCnlnE

I am always very skeptical of these saturation tests, as they do not simulate lying down, flooding and the wicking required to prevent leaking when the diaper is near saturation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back