*Insert eye grabbing thread title here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooman

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
So heya folks. Name is Mooman (duh) and I'm just about to turn 17. I am a mildly athletic person who loves music and DDR. Diaper wise, I have never worn any after being toilet trained, but I remember ever since I was really little I've always wanted to wear them again (like age 4). I have just never really got around to it; I never wanted it badly, until now. I think this community will help me into my journey into the world of diapers, so thanks to all in advance. This time of my life is really about discovering who I truely am and discovering how I want to live my life, and though it only has to do with me personally, it won't hurt to get as much guidance as I can get my hands on

So hello and cheers.

~ Moo

Y

Yumi

I think your name is a little close to the webmaster's... LOL. It's okay! Welcome.

Mooman

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I think your name is a little close to the webmaster's... LOL. It's okay! Welcome.
o_0 oh snap. That was why Moo was taken when I tried to have it as my username when signing up. Lol I totally did not know that the webmaster's name was Moo.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey, welcome to the site. People here are very helpful, so you shouldn't have trouble finding support here.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I wonder if the D in ADISC stands for "dairy". This is what ADISC will soon look like:

Either way, welcome to our meadow. Make sure you wear your cow diapers! :D

Peachy

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Nice Pic Peachy!

Welcome to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.