Input needed

Littlebabyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone here ever been diagnosed with ibs? I was recently told by my Dr that I have it and it would make sense as sometimes going #2 is hard. Anyway they recommend that I start taking Metamucil everyday and I was just curious if anyone ever uses it and what i should expect. I've never really been one to mess my diapers but with this I kinda fear it may be a thing now.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Littlebabyd said:
Anyone here ever been diagnosed with ibs? I was recently told by my Dr that I have it and it would make sense as sometimes going #2 is hard. Anyway they recommend that I start taking Metamucil everyday and I was just curious if anyone ever uses it and what i should expect. I've never really been one to mess my diapers but with this I kinda fear it may be a thing now.
Here you go according to Google search⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230115-141038_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230115-141038_Chrome.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20230115-141211_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230115-141211_Chrome.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Wondercrinkee and tiron101

Honeywell6180

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have taken Metamucil. It does take some time to work, but the effects are pretty mild. You tend to reach regularity within a couple days, without getting diarrhea. You may also benefit from a stool softener. You shouldn't have to worry about bowel incontinence (which I can't even stand the thought of) when using these products.

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I guess it all depends on the medications you may be taking which could have an impact on the bowel, along with your body situation and diet.

I have difficulty with this now and then but noticed my diet with a varied amount of vegetables and fruits helps. Low on white carbos.