Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have decided to explore my inner baby and I bought myself a rattle and it's looks coolimage.jpg I was surprised how fun and soothing it was chewing the rattle, twirling and twisting it and watching the beads and hoops go round. I am think of expanding the baby role. I act like a 2 year old toddler and a 6-9 year old incontient kid

What baby things could I do? I should get some more rattles as well.

What are your favourite baby things?

- - - Updated - - -

To do?

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I sometimes watch them, good idea though, I like doing things, I unintelltionally dribbled today when I was having lunch, maybe I need a bib! I am thinking of buying baby bibs and modifying they so they if it and don't strangle me.

DLGjessica

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
An adult size pacifier or binky is a must get. Have mine on what I call my binky necklace. Only problem with that is I forget I have it on. Have answered the door with it on and last week went into staples wearing it. No one said anything. When I started driving home I went to put it in and then realized what I just did. When answering the door with it on, noticing a strange expression, I said it is helping me quit smoking. Which also happens to be true.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have decided to explore my inner baby and I bought myself a rattle and it's looks coolView attachment 27051 I was surprised how fun and soothing it was chewing the rattle, twirling and twisting it and watching the beads and hoops go round. I am think of expanding the baby role. I act like a 2 year old toddler and a 6-9 year old incontient kid

What baby things could I do? I should get some more rattles as well.

What are your favourite baby things?

- - - Updated - - -

To do?

I have many different baby rattles of all shapes and sizes.
Very calming and comforting.

Status
Not open for further replies.