Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyboy55

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi all,

Wondering if you could help me figure out the dimensions for a changing table similar to this. Also, does anyone know if there are blueprints somewhere online for an adult changing table?

Thanks!

-J

Reactions: WillFord384, AComputerGuy, Jonnythepony and 1 other person
this look great I don't know where you can got the blue prints from.

but I would like to have one.

Ya, that website didn’t have quite the same changing table as this (and they wanted $1400 big ones for theirs, ouch!).

I guess I may try to eye it and see what I can come up with. :)

Sorry for offtopic but I've always wondered how people can have things like nurseries and changing tables in their houses, what do they do when people come over? hard to explain to someone like your mother, inlaws or other people when giving the house tour "....and this is our adult sized nursery."

DanielW said:
Usually once you lived in a place for a while people don't ask to look in all the bedrooms when they come over. When I had an AB living with me, he just kept his door locked. It was never an issue. People are usually aren't that nosey (unless its the medicine cabinet) . :)
Mine has a few diapers, a pacifier and my girl stuff.

Our awesome changing table.

Attachments

• IMG_20160312_162421.jpg
    IMG_20160312_162421.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 121
  • Love
Reactions: littlebabydiapers, WillFord384 and Mingus
Dude look on Craigslist for someone giving away a hospital bed or complex rehab bed ,frequently when people die relatives give them away to just get rid of them , they can go full adult crib, are set up for restraints and canopies of metal mesh to lock the demented in so they can't wander off , the rehab style can go raise all the way up to about chest level for personal care or be dropped completly on the floor , so if a person falls they don't get hurt . Save your money for diapers and keep your eyes open .

Johnnyboy55 said:
Hi all,

Wondering if you could help me figure out the dimensions for a changing table similar to this. Also, does anyone know if there are blueprints somewhere online for an adult changing table?
View attachment 32775

Thanks!

-J
I could make a blue print for you if you would like

Ibaby said:
Message me, I’m interested and would like to know how much you charge.

Ibaby said:
This yes

MaleoMist said:
Sorry for offtopic but I've always wondered how people can have things like nurseries and changing tables in their houses, what do they do when people come over? hard to explain to someone like your mother, inlaws or other people when giving the house tour "....and this is our adult sized nursery."

I have a full nursery and when I have vanilla folks over, I lock the door to the room. No one has said anything.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carl2229 and BobbiSueEllen
MeDisneyBaby said:
I have a full nursery and when I have vanilla folks over, I lock the door to the room. No one has said anything.
I feel the same way. It's always befuddled me how society thinks we are under obligation to show every single square inch of our homes to others...or that we should expect to see it. A home, like a temple or any human being, has levels of access based upon trust: I would never allow just anyone into my bedroom, be it baby or vanilla, no more than I'd tell a stranger my deepest thoughts or feelings. It's as tacky as walking around town naked for all to see. My clothes come off either in private...or for a precious, select few.

But that table is both intriguing and very adorable! 🤗🥰 Being a solo baby, I'd have to add on some sort of vertical stirrups for my back ankles & heels, to hold my legs up & back for bottom-cleaning. This would also be of benefit if I trusted someone enough to change my diaper at my home.

I'd have to be careful about the design of my modification, though: the first Mommy who changed my diaper hiked my legs up & back so much like a real baby that I had difficulty breathing. This'll take some engineering... :unsure:

Reactions: MeDisneyBaby
MaleoMist said:
Wondered the same thing. Like, is.there a crib I can assemble/take apart that would work with my double bed.

Funny thing is...if I told my wife I really wanted one...she'd probably let me!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ChrisKrinkle said:
Wondered the same thing. Like, is.there a crib I can assemble/take apart that would work with my double bed.

Funny thing is...if I told my wife I really wanted one...she'd probably let me!
I'm saving my full-size bed & mattress, out of which I'll make my crib. The baby life I wanna live requires one! 🥰🧸🍼🎀

Crib - Bobbi Sue Ellen.png

Reactions: AComputerGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back