• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Influence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Just a question to all you furs here, who influences who?

Do you influence your fursona or does your fursona influence you?

When I entered the fandom I influenced my fursona but slowly my fursonas traits have started to influence me now

X

xdeadx

I always influence my fursona. I don't think it could be the other way around really. My fursona is just an image of me in most standards.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
In some ways, it goes both ways. I try to act kind and childish like my fursona sometimes, when others, my fursona acts rude and annoying like me O:

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I think I influence my fursona. Before I joined swimming, My fursona self was either a ferret or a mongoose... I don't remember. But after starting to swim, I quickly went to otter, Which would appear to indicate that I influence my fursona.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
I think it's a two way street. My fursona is a slightly idealized reflection of myself. But before I came up with him I never would have bought diapers, pacis, or anything else relating to my infantilism.

Role
Babyfur,
My fursona is exactly like me, in every way. The only time I guess you could say that I act like my fursona (as opposed to the other way around) is when I'm feeling "pet-ish" with my mate. Then, I'll act a lot more like a dog than a human, since it's calming, to me (tapping into my dog side could be considered a form of escapism, I suppose). idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.