BABYBOY1_B_zps3a5da67e.png

samplecoverrr_zps93ce902a.png

Last edited:

Moofassah

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think it's a good concept for people who like those kinds of things, but the pictures are kind of creepy. No offense. The editing just kind of gets to me...

Treacle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I like the concept and the artwork - reminds me of the photo stories from old fashioned annuals I used to find at boot/garage/yard sales.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just want to pop it with a pin to see what would happen.

Shaunikins321

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
They look awesome. I'd like to see a wider crotch and have it extend further down the leg for a really forced waddle.

Are these just inflatable plastic pants or are they actual diapers?

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'd guess that sitting down in it would be nearly impossible?

Also, how does it inflate? Would you use a bicycle pump? air compressor? Imagine if you over inflated it and it exploded.... That would be interesting and possibly painfull.

PoofyPants1986

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'd guess that sitting down in it would be nearly impossible?

Also, how does it inflate? Would you use a bicycle pump? air compressor? Imagine if you over inflated it and it exploded.... That would be interesting and possibly painfull.

It inflates with an air compressor. It can get pretty big too! In those photos it's only at about half it's size. Much bigger than that though and it really makes me waddle and makes it hard to move. Definitely baby-fies ya! :p

- - - Updated - - -

They look awesome. I'd like to see a wider crotch and have it extend further down the leg for a really forced waddle.

Are these just inflatable plastic pants or are they actual diapers?

They're inflatable rubber pants and I'm wearing a diaper under it.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
So where is this creation found - on ebay ? - private source ? - or is it nothing more than an over enhanced imagination gone wild ?

On a side note would most interesting if there were chambers for internal and external features (plugs and chastity) !

Shaunikins321

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
That sounds pretty amazing! So, as babylock said - does this exist IRL? If so, where would one find it?

PoofyPants1986

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Yep it's a real thing, I had it custom designed by a company called Latex Catfish. They're looking into making it a regular product on their website now.

Untitled-4_zpse4788625.png

- - - Updated - - -

So where is this creation found - on ebay ? - private source ? - or is it nothing more than an over enhanced imagination gone wild ?

On a side note would most interesting if there were chambers for internal and external features (plugs and chastity) !

Yes they could add a butt plug in the inflatable latex diaper if you wanted.

A

acorn

So, like, if you fall down the river you won't sink?
The implication of that statement is a little too dark for my liking. Better not to be found, than turn up floating on the water feet up - head down. Though if posterity - as in how you are remembered is all that matters, I suppose it is one way to go.

Bon Voyage. :laugh:

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Get one you can inflate with warm water. I will sink into joyful bliss. At least it is pretty.

sjm1225

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
like the concept, but...i dunno it doesn't appeal looks closer to being like funny looking panty's, underwear, an egg shell or even a light fitting . maybe some illustrated tapes. you can get other frilly bits aside from pink?

Status
Not open for further replies.