Inflatable crib. Would you buy one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Crinkle Squeaker
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey. I know I’ve brought this up before but Ive been talking to a company called Bravo toys and they show 2 different inflatable cribs in their catalog and I was hoping to get a sample of one in their stock size for evaluation and then go from there after input from the community but they told me that there is a MOQ but id assume it depends on the price. I’m going to see what the price is and if I can get the actual sleeping surface is the size of a queen bed which is 60”x80” instead of the stock size but depending on MOQ and price would anyone be interested in buying one even if it might possibly be too small for much? hopefully my goal is to at least get one of each and not only study it but to take it places to get other AB/DL’s opinions on what they would like to have or not have before I possibly make a run And in the end its the gift I really want to give to this community! F45A41C3-7255-4832-90AC-A2FEB2DBF013.jpeg51693514-F681-4702-AEF5-EDDF5296046A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Fireheat and LilxFawn
Okay, first of all, the Furby one is a nightmare den. Second of all, plastic makes the most disgusting noise when you rub up against it. I can’t say for certain whether or not I would want an inflatable crib. For me to actually spend money on one it would have to be stable enough to stand in, not be easily popped, be roomy enough, not have that sickening plastic sound (or at least be made of a slightly different material), be comfortable to lie in, be big enough to make me feel small, actually be easy to get into or to put someone into, and come in different designs/colors. The blue one looks nice and sounds nice in theory. But idk I just have something against plasticy sounding materials, it hurts my teeth to listen to. Also, blow up mattresses aren’t comfortable at all, I feel like a crib would be the same way. Good idea in theory, awful in practice.

LilxFawn said:
Okay, first of all, the Furby one is a nightmare den. Second of all, plastic makes the most disgusting noise when you rub up against it. I can’t say for certain whether or not I would want an inflatable crib. For me to actually spend money on one it would have to be stable enough to stand in, not be easily popped, be roomy enough, not have that sickening plastic sound (or at least be made of a slightly different material), be comfortable to lie in, be big enough to make me feel small, actually be easy to get into or to put someone into, and come in different designs/colors. The blue one looks nice and sounds nice in theory. But idk I just have something against plasticy sounding materials, it hurts my teeth to listen to. Also, blow up mattresses aren’t comfortable at all, I feel like a crib would be the same way. Good idea in theory, awful in practice.
I do agree that the Furby one is nightmare fuel but it’s jus an example of a style they have. Now what I’ve noticed and I could be wrong but there doesn’t seem to be many out there that make actual adult sized cribs and they are crazy expensive and it’s out of the price range for a lot and the 2 big things is that actually made me pursue this at all is that a lot have to hide their little side and thus an inflatable crib you could deflate and stash and the other is portability although I’m not sure how much you’d have with one. As for the plastic sound you could put sheets on it or it could possibly be made with flocking to keep that down and I do like the idea of different colors,designs and it being easy to put someone into that would probably make it just as expensive. It’s just an idea that probably won’t go anywhere anyway.

Reactions: LilxFawn
Zoran said:
I do agree that the Furby one is nightmare fuel but it’s jus an example of a style they have. Now what I’ve noticed and I could be wrong but there doesn’t seem to be many out there that make actual adult sized cribs and they are crazy expensive and it’s out of the price range for a lot and the 2 big things is that actually made me pursue this at all is that a lot have to hide their little side and thus an inflatable crib you could deflate and stash and the other is portability although I’m not sure how much you’d have with one. As for the plastic sound you could put sheets on it or it could possibly be made with flocking to keep that down and I do like the idea of different colors,designs and it being easy to put someone into that would probably make it just as expensive. It’s just an idea that probably won’t go anywhere anyway.
It’s a great idea, but it isn’t practical for people who actually want something comfortable or who have sensory issues. Heck, inflatable cribs are bad for people with limited mobility too. If they had a swing open door with even like velcro attached to keep it shut that would work too. It doesn’t have to be fancy, just easy to step in and out of without busting your @ss.

LilxFawn said:
It’s a great idea, but it isn’t practical for people who actually want something comfortable or who have sensory issues. Heck, inflatable cribs are bad for people with limited mobility too. If they had a swing open door with even like velcro attached to keep it shut that would work too. It doesn’t have to be fancy, just easy to step in and out of without busting your @ss.
That’s funny you mention a door because that was one thing I would definitely add! Now I don’t know if simply making the base thicker would help with comfort but I didn’t think about sensory issues.

Zoran said:
That’s funny you mention a door because that was one thing I would definitely add! Now I don’t know if simply making the base thicker would help with comfort but I didn’t think about sensory issues.
It might even help to be able to fill the bottom with sand or water to keep it weighted down so if you roll over the crib doesn’t roll with you lol. But yeah, idk I might even try and design an abdl inflatable crib or something.

LilxFawn said:
It might even help to be able to fill the bottom with sand or water to keep it weighted down so if you roll over the crib doesn’t roll with you lol. But yeah, idk I might even try and design an abdl inflatable crib or something.
A weighted base sounds like a fantastic idea with a screw valve so it wouldn’t open and make a mess. If you were to ever design a crib I’d love to see what you come up with!

Zoran said:
A weighted base sounds like a fantastic idea with a screw valve so it wouldn’t open and make a mess. If you were to ever design a crib I’d love to see what you come up with!
Honestly it sounds like a really fun challenge! I kinda want to get started on it when I get home. I haven’t been creative in so freaking long, it’ll be nice to use my creative brain again. I’ll post pictures and stuff if I do actually design one

Reactions: Zoran
I bought one a few years ago, just not the ones you linked. They uhhh, take up more space than I expected so I don’t use it as much as I would like. Pretty comfy, especially if you use a blanket as a sheet. Mine is really tall so I climb in through the sides between the inflatable “bars”, idk if you consider that a pro or con. I’m a little over 5ft tall and it just fit me where I can stretch and not feel crampt in it so perhaps focus on length over height.

Also, they take a while to inflate and have multiple ports to inflate. I think that’s for the best incase you get a leak on one spot the whole thing doesn’t deflate...it takes a while to inflate/deflate though with a electric air pump so if you want to sell em perhaps find one that doesn’t take 30min to put up/take down if possible.

I think the idea of having sample cribs for people to try is a great idea as everyone has their own preferences.

Punku said:
I bought one a few years ago, just not the ones you linked. They uhhh, take up more space than I expected so I don’t use it as much as I would like. Pretty comfy, especially if you use a blanket as a sheet. Mine is really tall so I climb in through the sides between the inflatable “bars”, idk if you consider that a pro or con. I’m a little over 5ft tall and it just fit me where I can stretch and not feel crampt in it so perhaps focus on length over height.

Also, they take a while to inflate and have multiple ports to inflate. I think that’s for the best incase you get a leak on one spot the whole thing doesn’t deflate...it takes a while to inflate/deflate though with a electric air pump so if you want to sell em perhaps find one that doesn’t take 30min to put up/take down if possible.

I think the idea of having sample cribs for people to try is a great idea as everyone has their own preferences.
I know you mean the Aw so cute crib. I have it too and it’s too short for me as I’m about 6 foot so I have to wedge in corner to corner and it’s a bit uncomfortable and it does take up some room so i don’t have mine out much either but a good chunk of my observations are based on that one. I think a good height is about 4 feet in my opinoun. Also as for valve I’d sure as hell switch it to a Boston,a #3 or one of those 2 piece ones I’m seeing now on things.

Reactions: Punku
I agree with most of the comments here. It seems like an awesome idea for those of us who have limited space or constraints in which a normal crib is not feasible. But I don't think I could ever purchase one for myself due to size. being 6.2ft doesn't leave much room for comfort.

If it were adult (twin) sized, I'd be interested in the blue one if the price was right.
The furby one is straight up nightmare fuel though.

Not for me. I would want one made the old school way, with wood. There are ways to make them come apart for easy take down if needed.

Zoran said:
Hey. I know I’ve brought this up before but Ive been talking to a company called Bravo toys and they show 2 different inflatable cribs in their catalog and I was hoping to get a sample of one in their stock size for evaluation and then go from there after input from the community but they told me that there is a MOQ but id assume it depends on the price. I’m going to see what the price is and if I can get the actual sleeping surface is the size of a queen bed which is 60”x80” instead of the stock size but depending on MOQ and price would anyone be interested in buying one even if it might possibly be too small for much? hopefully my goal is to at least get one of each and not only study it but to take it places to get other AB/DL’s opinions on what they would like to have or not have before I possibly make a run And in the end its the gift I really want to give to this community! View attachment 37876View attachment 37877
You could modify a queen wrot iron bed quite easily and probably cheaper

I would be more interested in an inflatable adaptor to a normal bed. Something that would create the bars around a normal bed. So something that has straps for the bottom that would go under the mattress (preferably velcro or some other method of threading them through. Then you can inflate the four sides to convert a normal bed. That will allow the comfort of choosing ones own bed, the discretion of an inflatable bed, and the ability to do have an ABDL crib.

Reactions: Zoran
You know I had thought maybe I should get an inflatable crib. There is that blue one in this thread that I like. So are these cribs being sold right now?

LilxFawn said:
Honestly it sounds like a really fun challenge! I kinda want to get started on it when I get home. I haven’t been creative in so freaking long, it’ll be nice to use my creative brain again. I’ll post pictures and stuff if I do actually design one
Awesome and maybe we could team up and actually get it made? You never know!

Straycatz said:
Not for me. I would want one made the old school way, with wood. There are ways to make them come apart for easy take down if needed.
I don’t know how practical it is for others though.

Bobbysgirl67 said:
You could modify a queen wrot iron bed quite easily and probably cheaper
Maybe

WanderingToddler said:
I would be more interested in an inflatable adaptor to a normal bed. Something that would create the bars around a normal bed. So something that has straps for the bottom that would go under the mattress (preferably velcro or some other method of threading them through. Then you can inflate the four sides to convert a normal bed. That will allow the comfort of choosing ones own bed, the discretion of an inflatable bed, and the ability to do have an ABDL crib.
That’s a really interesting way to do it and I like it! I don’t know anyone who could design it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back