Increased ABDL feelings around the holidays

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hope everyone had a fun and filling Thanksgiving!

I was wondering if others on this site find a desire to embrace their little side more strongly during the holidays. For instance, for me hearing Xmas music starts playing, it is like Pavlov’s bell for me to start baking desserts and bounce around my residence in padding (not so big in other shopping) and embrace my plush toys. It could be that the lights and ambience of the season all come together to induce a state of regression. Also all the happy TV specials and cartoons also facilitate this whole shift from standard DL to more a preteen state.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't think it makes me want to wear diapers any more than I actually do which is almost every night and maybe one or two days a week. But the Christmas season with all of its commercials and Christmas specials pushes my mind and memories back to when I was a very young child. I would always get extremely excited over Christmas as a child. My dad would put up our American Flyer trains. The tree would be decorated and my mom would bake cookies. Since my wife died, I relive Christmas through my memories, something my therapist suggested.

Reactions: MetalDan86

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
MetalDan86 said:
Hope everyone had a fun and filling Thanksgiving!

I was wondering if others on this site find a desire to embrace their little side more strongly during the holidays. For instance, for me hearing Xmas music starts playing, it is like Pavlov’s bell for me to start baking desserts and bounce around my residence in padding (not so big in other shopping) and embrace my plush toys. It could be that the lights and ambience of the season all come together to induce a state of regression. Also all the happy TV specials and cartoons also facilitate this whole shift from standard DL to more a preteen state.
no, I'm incontinent and diapered 24x7

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I always get childishly excited by special days, especially those involving presents, and there are waiting and imagination games my caregiver and I do every year, to build the excitement and anticipation. Here are some examples:

Christmas: Early in December, my caregiver wears an elf outfit, and asks me how well I have behaved this year. When I have confessed to my misdeeds, my bottom is warmed with the elf's spanking paddle, so I can be sure of being on the nice list for lots of presents. On Christmas Eve, we play "listen out for Santa", who flies his sleigh low over the garden, and might accidentally drop a present; if he does, and it's for me, I'm allowed to open it on Christmas Eve. For this game, I am wrapped up warm in the garden, with my winter hat covering my eyes so I can't see. If I hear the sleigh bells, I have to point to them; and if I hear the thud of a present being dropped, I have to crawl and find it.

My birthday: Before I receive any presents, my caregiver blindfolds me and makes me sit quietly (if she thinks I might cheat, I am tied up as well!). For an hour or two, I can't see a thing while she puts up the decorations and bakes my cake. I can hear and smell the action, and she'll feed me cake mixture. My excitement has reached fever-pitch when my eyes are finally uncovered for the big reveal.

Easter: I am blindfolded while the Easter Bunny hides the eggs, and talks to me in a squeaky voice. I have to find all my eggs without seeing anything, to make it really tricky. If I'm lucky, I might be told I'm warm or cold to help me find the others.

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I tend to want to wear more (there is not much ‘more’ left I wear darn near 24/7). But more importantly I want to be little more often

PrincessRaccoon

aka NaturePrincess or RaccoonPrincess 🦝
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Yeah not really. I've had 30 years of Christmas shoved in my face as soon as November hits. I don't really like this time of year even though I've started observing Hannukah in recent years due to increasing desire to convert to Judaism.

May do the Jewish thing and go to the Chinese place on Christmas xD