Increase the chances of having involuntarily accidents.

DeanHow

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I was wondering if there is a "rough" amount of liquid that can be drank safely per hour so to increase the amount I wet and increase the likely hood of uncontrolled wetting/accidents? Do note, I am aware of water intoxication and coffee poisoning.

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
That will vary greatly depending in the person and that person's activity level and environment. So, there isn't going to be any hard or fast number.

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
If you're normally continent, the amount of liquid you'd need to drink to induce uncontrolled accidents could cause injury. It's not really possible. Just relax your muscles and pretend you're incontinent. With a bit of practice, you can get so relaxed that you only become aware that you need to pee after you've already started wetting yourself.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I worked out in the yard all day yesterday and literally drank a gallon of water in about a 8 hour time frame, I didn't really pee a lot but when I did, it was clear so I did stay hydrated enough, the key when consuming a lot of liquids is timing and balance, you can drink a ton of water but its good to incorporate a little bit of Gatorade (salts and electrolytes) will keep your body balanced, also your body will shut your wanting to drink liquids if you start over hydrating, I think water intoxication starts to increase when you have an intake greater then 2.5 gallons in a 5 hour window.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Pampers4U alludes a serious condition. Forcing lots of water or even drinking moderate amounts if you're heavily sweating (think people running marathons), can cause hypernatremia, a deadly low sodium condition. And if you do get into that condition, you need medical help coming out of it, just dumping a lot of salt in your body after the fact can do more harm.

A really full bladder doesn't really engender incontinence in many healthy people (in fact, it can make it harder to go). As pointed out, getting use to frequent voluntary voiding will do more.

Bowel on the other hand is a bit easier. Lots of stuff irritates the bowels from suppositories to various foods and oral drugs (laxatives). I find it hard not to have an accident after a couple of dulcolax suppositories. If you throw in a little oral mineral oil, you aren't likely to hold anything until it all gets through your system.

Coney

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
Eating certain foods can irritate the bladder or bowel, there are many recipes online. Once it even helped me wake up having wet the bed
Yup yup!!! Don't know the science behind all it, but one night before bed i went ape on some fried catfish and woke up wetting the bed at 5 am. No i wasn't diapered. It sucked lol. But i learned that catfish can help with it haha

ZhailorDan

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
I have found that eating slightly runny oatmeal that has mineral oil put in after cooking along with drinking coffee induces a great deal of urgency without the need for suppositories, however they can be added if desired.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Yes, most likely. Suppositories are a rather "instant" gratification thing (20 minutes or so rather than waiting a couple of hours).

stareegirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Why not try water Gatorade something that runs right through you. Anything thats a natural duretic for you. You'll probably have to go more and be able to go more easily. Just go more frequently and your body will get use to it. But fair warning you'll have a hard time relearning to hold it.
Any radical change in diet or drug use to induce accidents would be a really bad idea.

Check to find out how much liquid someone your size, age and gender should be consuming, so you don't over do it.

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
Honestly, and this isn't advice, this is just my experience, as I don't recommend this. If you're looking to get closer to experiencing the urgent need to go, just wear and use normally for a while and eventually you'll start to notice lack of control as you condition your body (Most of the time without realizing it) to just be fine with going in a diaper. This is something I learned the hard way about wearing, being out of diapers for a couple months now I can say for certain that I should have been more careful, I've not experienced any accidents, however I've come close a few times.

DeanHow

Contributor
Role
I am only really after wetting accidents or at least making it that j Use them a little more often so I need them more :). That said, j was cooking yesterday I had round up having a messy accident, first time ever, not quite what I was after but I enjoyed it, but I don't want that to happen ;-)

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Not to sound too zen, but sometimes it's not about making yourself wet, but quieting the parts of your mind that is holding it back.
Sometimes I'll meditate and really quiet my mind. Often when I'm coming out of mediation I can find myself in little space.
There's other times I'll be playing video games or music, and get some immersed in what I'm doing and really focused, and I'll make sure I'm not holding myself back.
The closest thing to losing control temporarily is wearing good quality absorbent diapers that can handle multiple wettings. I'll do the things I mention above for the first wetting. That second wetting is like peeing in the pool or shower (don't judge me), I hardly notice. I think this even works when I'm sleeping. There's nights I wake up just enough to see the time, and if it's with in a few hours of my wake up time and I'm in a quality diaper, I'll let myself wet it. Often when my alarm clock goes off, that diaper is considerably wetter than when I work enough to wet it. I'm usually in little space a bit waking up, and if I make sure I'm not holding back, the morning pee just seem to happen.

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
If I'm out running errands and I'm wearing a good diaper under my pants, I decide to see if I can make it until I get home to go potty. I always feel like it's a photo finish getting to the potty after grocery shopping when I'm in big boy underwear.
Sometimes I can't help but wet my diaper between my car and putting the key in my front door.

DeanHow

Contributor
Role
What I have started to do as of this morning was to stick to two times. As well as keeping relaxed, at quarter past the hour I drink 8oz of water and at quart to the hour I wet myself. Tomorrow, I will be setting a time in which I change myself, at the moment I'm using pampers 8, so like this evening I will be changing my diaper on the hour if need be, and if not wait until the next hour. I am more relaxed and more happier :)

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Drinking a Red Bull will make me go more and also give me a strong urge to pee and it is uncomfortable when I have to go. If I didn't have a diaper on, the pain would be something I would have to bear. I am glad to use my diaper. Not everyone can make themselves have an accident if they have a steel bladder.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Drinking a glass of milk makes me pee more than just water.

LittleFellow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
...these are increasing my bladder pressure but not my chance of having accidents

to involuntary piss myself alcohol or something other muscle relaxing helps

huggz

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I always try to stay hydrated through out the day, atleast 75oz of water minimum 8/9 glasses a day, I’ve been doing that because it helps with my gym lifestyle and also suppresses appetite. The benefit is that I pee all the time.
Since I’ve been wearing diapers for fun the better part of 10years now, body is very comfortable with them and I just have to put one on and the trickle effect takes over, I can literally go without thinking, it just happens and I love it, sometimes I’m suprised to see how wet I actually got.
Other times I do have legitimate bed wetting accidents, usually when I’m overly tired or had more then 3/4 beers, I’m not a big drinker so the alcohol things maybe apply’s 5/6 times a year but the overly tired thing happens atleast twice a month due to my work schedule and the type of work I do. Most other times i’ll Just wake up during the night and while half asleep just feel myself going then go back to bed, but again staying hydrated on a normal basis helps, you don’t need to force water into yourself, just need a regiment of water, mine is one glass every 2 hours or so but every day