InControl no longer stocking Tena ActiveMaxi 😢

Billybatts

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just found out InControl/Rearz won’t be stocking the Tena Active Maxi’s anymore. 😭😭😭😭
726000E4-0941-4EE7-AB78-95A446011047.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: espectro
Noooooooooo😭

Thank god we have ebay

Reactions: Billybatts
Doesn't say anything about the Tena slip Ultima not being restocked though, they are pretty much the same diaper but claim to be slightly more absorbent. Just FYI so we don't have to be too bummed out.

Reactions: Pino, espectro and Billybatts
KenworthW900b said:
Doesn't say anything about the Tena slip Ultima not being restocked though, they are pretty much the same diaper but claim to be slightly more absorbent. Just FYI so we don't have to be too bummed out.
Noticed that also, but that could be because they still have stock of it. The Maxi’s have been out for a little bit now, I had suspected this may happen.

Reactions: KenworthW900b
Billybatts said:
Noticed that also, but that could be because they still have stock of it. The Maxi’s have been out for a little bit now, I had suspected this may happen.
I have to wonder if it's like llmedico with the foresite brand, they've just gotten too hard to get. I remember a few years back the slip maxi got really hard to get in the USA but then one day they were just magically available again.

Billybatts said:
You would be correct. They are just extremely difficult to source now. So we are going to focus more on our own brands going forward.

Reactions: espectro and Billybatts
InControlRobert said:
You would be correct. They are just extremely difficult to source now. So we are going to focus more on our own brands going forward.
Thanks for confirming Robert!

Reactions: InControlRobert
This sucks. The Tena Maxi/Ultima are within my top five diapers. Kind of surprised no one has cracked the formula that Tena has. Soft plastic + small thickness + decent absorbency. Closest we got were the Northshore Supreme Light (supply chain issues so is somewhat unavailable in white medium) and Better Dry Day. Neither match up to it though.

Reactions: Billybatts
They’re not restocking them. I’ve asked them by email. So sad about that, I prefer the Maxis over Ultima.

This is disappointing news. The Ultima and Maxi are my favorites, so comfortable, perfect fit for my body, absorbent, and discreet. I'm not aware of any other resellers in US/Canada that sell them. InControl and Rearz were my go to.

lampkins said:
This is disappointing news. The Ultima and Maxi are my favorites, so comfortable, perfect fit for my body, absorbent, and discreet. I'm not aware of any other resellers in US/Canada that sell them. InControl and Rearz were my go to.
Healthwick.ca in Canada still sells them both I believe.

Subtlerustle said:
I remember seeing them there before, but I just checked again, unfortunately they don't ship to the US (where I live). Good for those of you up north.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Those were my go-to for their combination of discretion and absorbency. Too bad they're so hard to get. I've been making do with other protection but some of it is pretty bulky and noticeable.

Before I found InControl I used to get them through Rearz in Canada

JoeMusic1976 said:
Same company though. I’m guessing they’ve both stopped selling them and their stock is shared.

Ugg, I agree, Tena Active Slip Ultima is or now has been one of my favorite diapers.

Subtlerustle said:
They order them for us. So once their stock sells out they won't have a supplier.

• Sad
Reactions: Subtlerustle
JoeMusic1976 said:
Yes, Rearz gets them from us.

InControlRobert said:
Those diapers are terrible. They sweat urine so much that my outer jeans get wet, they press out like crazy and feel just like being stuck in a cold, wet pee bed. Please go back to the drawing board for this one.

Please do us all a favor and just find a way to resupply on Tena Slip Maxi. It will be a good decision for everyone involved.

• Thinking
Reactions: MetalDan86 and Pino
Back