Incontinent As Teen?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Messages
771
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Sorry if this type of post is not allowed. I was curious about any of you guys who were incontinent in your teen years. Did you have to pay for your diapers? Did your parents have to buy them or did you? Was it a prescription or just something you picked up at the store?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
I was a nightly bedwetter all through my teenage years and in to my 20's
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 39574, ChristianDiaperLover and Edgewater
I grew up in a deprived part of UK and had all of my incontinence nappies provided by the NHS.
I have a really fond memory of going to my first ever NHS continence nurse appointment in 2005 age 13. At the time, my bedwetter had advanced and I had started wetting during the day fairly consistently.

On the way to the appointment on the bus, I wet my Drynite fairly substantially and mum didn’t pack any spares - I remember walking into the surgery waiting room with a very evident bulge in my grey jogging bottoms. It was a specific continence clinic and the waiting room was mainly filled with elderly people.

Came away from the appointment with a carrier bag of nappy samples to trial and I ended up having to wear one of them away for the journey home. I’m convinced one of these moments triggered my ABDL-ism as I remember the elation of being sent into the disabled toilet by my mum to put it on - It felt very validating and was very much the gateway to wearing 24/7.

From memory, it was a blue plastic EuronForm XPlus!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dinotopian2002, LordDuque, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
I was a bedwetter and my mom would buy my goodnites. I had a doctor's appointment one time and my mom had me wear a pullup since I had some daytime accidents, and the doctor saw my pullup and asked about it. My mom told him that I was wetting my bed and sometimes during the day. I was wet and needed to be changed. The nurse gave me some diapers and pullups to take home. I was charged into a depend diaper that crinkled as I walked out of the doctor's office.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ellyn, Dinotopian2002, LordDuque and 3 others
I was a bedwetter throughout my childhood and well into my teens and my mother used cloth diapers and rubber pants until I finally didn't need them. I often wet myself during the day as well if I feel asleep for any length of time, like longer car trips so I had to wear the same type cloth diapers and rubber on those occasions as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dinotopian2002, Edgewater, Deleted member 39574 and 2 others
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Sorry if this type of post is not allowed. I was curious about any of you guys who were incontinent in your teen years. Did you have to pay for your diapers? Did your parents have to buy them or did you? Was it a prescription or just something you picked up at the store?
I wet the bed into my mid teens and then off and on until I was 17. I had a rubber sheet on my bed until I was 17 and sometimes wet on purpose to keep it on because my mom used to say after a few dry months it would be removed. She thought it was an incentive to be dry. My father didn't agree with diapers for overaged bedwetting because he thought it made it too comfortable and encouraged it to continue so nobody bought me diapers. I had to do my own laundry though once I was in puberty.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and WBxx
Wetshisbed said:
I was a nightly bedwetter all through my teenage years and in to my 20's
Did you wear diapers or just have protection on the mattress? I had a rubber sheet on the bed but didn't get to wear diapers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
I was a child and teen wetter, but my incontinence diminished during college through late-twenties, returning shortly after getting married at twenty-eight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Sorry if this type of post is not allowed. I was curious about any of you guys who were incontinent in your teen years. Did you have to pay for your diapers? Did your parents have to buy them or did you? Was it a prescription or just something you picked up at the store?
I'm not sure if this counts as teen but I developed urinary IC at 18, my parents paid and still do (I'm 19 now) for all the diapers catheters etc as the NHS stuff wasn't optimal :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dinotopian2002
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Sorry if this type of post is not allowed. I was curious about any of you guys who were incontinent in your teen years. Did you have to pay for your diapers? Did your parents have to buy them or did you? Was it a prescription or just something you picked up at the store?
I was a teenage bedwetter...not all the time but it could happen at any time without warning and mid teens 14-18 y.o.. I guess you could average it to about 60 nights a year happening in clumps mostly. I'd be anywhere from damp to properly wet when it was happening . What tended to trip it more often than not was trouble with an alcoholic family member , school , some personal health issues etc.

Mum insisted on me using a nappy and overpants and mattress protector during these times and having two younger siblings that had no such problems made it tough but just how it was,, I ended up using towelling ones that Mum made (about 10) and used some plastic overpants meant for elderly folk and a heavy plastic mattress cover to help my parents minimize the staining of sheets etc...nothing bought except the overpants ..

Little bit different years later after I all but killed myself in a car crash...
 
  • Like
Reactions: LordDuque and Deleted member 39574
weethepeople said:
I was a teenage bedwetter...not all the time but it could happen at any time without warning and mid teens 14-18 y.o.. I guess you could average it to about 60 nights a year happening in clumps mostly. I'd be anywhere from damp to properly wet when it was happening . What tended to trip it more often than not was trouble with an alcoholic family member , school , some personal health issues etc.

Mum insisted on me using a nappy and overpants and mattress protector during these times and having two younger siblings that had no such problems made it tough but just how it was,, I ended up using towelling ones that Mum made (about 10) and used some plastic overpants meant for elderly folk and a heavy plastic mattress cover to help my parents minimize the staining of sheets etc...nothing bought except the overpants ..
For me it started to get less each year after puberty. I had an older brother who I shared a room with though who had a bigger bedwetting problem so it took some of the heat off. By age 12 y.o. I was down to maybe 100 wet nights a year and to about a couple dozen at most by the time I was 16 y.o. so mom kept the rubber sheet on my bed. She put an absorbing pad on tap of that and otherwise I just wet in my pjs and sheets.
 
Back
Top