Incontinence wet wipes.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you use IC wet wipes with your cleaning routine? Which ones do you use. I use ID care. These have a noticeable smell and very clinically smelling which I love, Because I'm 24/7 I think they hint to people that I'm incontinent and just changed my nappy. The ID care wipes are only £2.09 per pack and I always buy 16 packets which comes in a box and these last me 28 days and I have a auto order for me plus my Tena slips from Allanda incontinence care website, They have the best priced Tena's plus wet wipes and because I get a auto order I get 10% off plus free delivery.

IMG_5869.jpeg

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I get medpride XL wipes off of amazon.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I been using North Shore Supreme Adult Wipes, I like them because they have Aloe & Calendula in them .. Have 50 in a package and there Quilted .....

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I use the kind you get at Walmart. I have an over the counter credit plan as a bonus through my insurance. And I used to be able to afford cheap, diapers and wipes but now I might actually need to buy wipes separately this month. When I put an order in on Rearz again, I might get some Abena wipes.