Incontinence vs stress relief/fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wondering how many of us have some degree of incontinence compared to how many of us use diapers just as a form of stress relief and wear diapers just because we like them.

I'm a DL that wears primarily because I like them and for stress relief, never had any problems with Continence, other than when I was in Elementary school and had daytime wetting accidents, but that problem got solved by some kind of surgery (I dont remember much about it).

Last edited:
I wear diapers for stress relief and because I like it. I am not incontinent.

I did wet the bed from about 10 years old to 12 but I have had no problems since.

I'm in the stress relief side, although I do have the occasional bedwetting issue (about twice a week now) But I truly think wearing diapers helps keep me in check and not depressed.
Take yesterday for an example, I had to do a special rescue / recovery of a missing person (not going into details) but when I got home my girl friend was waiting for me, I jumped into the shower and when I finished I left our bathroom and walked into the bedroom ,on the bed was a abu little paws, a baby pants onesie and a pair of fleece sweat pants, My girlfriend ever so gently diapered me, put the onesie on and sweats then we sat down for lunch (homemade chicken noddle soup and grilled cheese) and laid around for the rest of the afternoon, she comforted (or showed empathy) by using those items as a stress relief to show love.

Reactions: neophyte, YbboB, DLC93 and 5 others
I wish I could tell my whole story here without problems of PG-13. As a young girl of twelve I enjoyed pooping my panties after school was out. I would get off the bus and wait at a light to cross and poop standing right there. I would then walk home and squish it all over. Then go to my tree house and to be honest enjoy my poop some more. The only problem is that panties were getting expensive to keep buying. I was the neighborhood babysitter, and I had easy access to diapers, so I gave it a try and so far have never turned back. I am not a big fan of telling everyone that is a friend and really see no purpose in telling anyone. I told my husband once and that fell on deaf ears. Now widowed I love to relax in a nice diaper and just let go. I don't have to worry about making a mess, because that is what the diaper is for. I can't quite understand many here writing that they hate clean up. For me clean up is like the (coup de gras) the finale hoorah ! I can't really explain it in terms of fun, because I can just imagine the hate mail. Diapers are for me like a way of life, and freedom to go when and where I can. Never was incontinent in any way or form. So yes Diaper Lover For Life !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Poopygamer, YbboB, surprise35 and 2 others
Evahasgone2 said:
I wish I could tell my whole story here without problems of PG-13. As a young girl of twelve I enjoyed pooping my panties after school was out. I would get off the bus and wait at a light to cross and poop standing right there. I would then walk home and squish it all over. Then go to my tree house and to be honest enjoy my poop some more. The only problem is that panties were getting expensive to keep buying. I was the neighborhood babysitter, and I had easy access to diapers, so I gave it a try and so far have never turned back. I am not a big fan of telling everyone that is a friend and really see no purpose in telling anyone. I told my husband once and that fell on deaf ears. Now widowed I love to relax in a nice diaper and just let go. I don't have to worry about making a mess, because that is what the diaper is for. I can't quite understand many here writing that they hate clean up. For me clean up is like the (coup de gras) the finale hoorah ! I can't really explain it in terms of fun, because I can just imagine the hate mail. Diapers are for me like a way of life, and freedom to go when and where I can. Never was incontinent in any way or form. So yes Diaper Lover For Life !
Everyone has there own things they like, there is no one size fits all approach, I sometimes have on purpose accidents in my padding to and the clean up doesn't bother me, its kind of a fun rush of feeling naughty.

Reactions: YbboB
I do it for pleasure. My little dog wants to go out before 5am and I have to get dressed and walk him. If I let him out on the dog run, he has to bark. Being diapered allows me to pee with him outside. Diapers and plastic pants are a fetish now with me. I've tried messing and after the feeling of it filling the diaper, it wasn't worth the cleanup. One time years ago, I had the urge to fart after breakfast and let it out. Along with the gas came a lot of poop. That was a big surprise.

Reactions: Evahasgone2
BabyTyrant said:
Just wondering how many of us have some degree of incontinence compared to how many of us use diapers just as a form of stress relief and wear diapers just because we like them.

I'm a DL that wears primarily because I like them and for stress relief, never had any problems with Continence, other than when I was in Elementary school and had daytime wetting accidents, but that problem got solved by some kind of surgery (I dont remember much about it).

I started out strictly DL before I was 4 years old. After an injury in the military I became urge incontinent with and neurogenic blockage. I was totally justified in truly needing diapers, yet fought that need for a good 10 years afterwards- in spice of truly being urge incontinent and needing them. I've since had FOURTEEN surgeries to "fix all of that", and am now fully urinary incontinent and legitimately need diapers 24/7- in addition to wanting them too. And yet, diapers are STILL a great form of stress relief for me.

pampers4U said:
Everyone has there own things they like, there is no one size fits all approach, I sometimes have on purpose accidents in my padding to and the clean up doesn't bother me, its kind of a fun rush of feeling naughty.
Sweetie I love it too, at least here I know I am not alone, hugs to you !

Happynapp said:
I wear diapers for stress relief and fun even though I’m not incontinent
I love it too, the diaper is a part of you and it comforts you. I totally understand sweetie.

Reactions: Deleted member 45803
Yeah I wear mostly for comfort but did start having some bed wetting incidents last year and started wearing to bed most nights. I always find it a great comfort when I sleeping and when I'm out somewhere that I don't have access to a bathroom easily. In times of stress it helps me a lot as well, actually keeps me focused a little more and generally happier.

I wear for fun/pleasure and stress relief. No IC issues at all (though if I'm really stressed, I'll start clenching my muscles and then I end up dribbling a bit if that goes on for more than a few days but those instances are rare).

I wear mostly for fun.

I have stress incontinence and have since middle school but it rarely acts up unless I'm sick or something out of the ordinary happens. Not counting currently being sick and having a lot of accidents, I usually only have an accident maybe 2-4ish times a year. Not enough to feel I need diapers for daily function.

Lately though with a bout of bronchitis accidents have been a daily ordeal and minor padding is necessary.

I too am in the stress relief and fun camp :)

Though, truth be told, if I wear for a couple of days straight, I've been known to have a few accidents :giggle:

Seeing as how being an AB is a part of who I am, it kind of just comes with diapers, they enable me to remain within that headspace and make me feel safe and secure :)

Fun, stress relief and security all the way :D

Stress and fun here also .
Ever since I was a small child diapers were always a fascination for me and when in my mid twenties I finally gave into my desires to purchase some I was hooked for life .

Evahasgone2 said:

Good for you! So wonderful to read such an upbeat and positive post. I salute your freedom and enjoyment!

I had incontinence issues as a child - I didn't toilet train until really late, and then my continence broke down in late primary school and didn't recover until early high school. It started very slowly giving way in late high school again, but when I joined ADISC, I was still mostly continent.

As of now (24yo, a few years after my second go at university), I am effectively completely incontinent. We're not 100% clear on why.

Stress relive I have never done as much as I am doing on lockdown, but I like

I wear for A OAB issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back