Incontinence Supply in NYC Area or Albany

Status
Not open for further replies.

blove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
hello all. just moved between Albany and NYC. does any one know of a good supply store in these areas? i can order on line, but i don't mind going in somewhere and buying myself. it doesn't bother me considering i need them regardless. i like seeing what im buying, so i don't get stuck with those cloth backed disposables again!:confused:

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
You said you *can* order online. If that's the case, just do it. The good ones online (Abri Form X Plus, Bambino, Secure X Plus, and Molicare) are MUCH better then anything you'll find in the stores.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
NYC and Albany are a good distance away from one another....

I wish I knew some in the city, but I don't!

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
I was under the impression that there were more pharmacies in NYC than there are buildings in Brisbane.

You shouldn't have much of a problem finding what you're looking for.

By the way, ordering online is usually the best option, unless you want them *today* and have a local pharmacy that stocks what you want.

element

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hello all. just moved between Albany and NYC. does any one know of a good supply store in these areas? i can order on line, but i don't mind going in somewhere and buying myself. it doesn't bother me considering i need them regardless. i like seeing what im buying, so i don't get stuck with those cloth backed disposables again!:confused:
I was in Albany this summer and didn't have any luck finding a med-supply store that stocked anything worth ordering. Doesn't matter, though, since I just gave up and ordered from xpmedical.com like I always do. They ship from their distributor in the midwest, so they only take 3 days to show up anyways.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would just keep your eyes open for medical supply, pharmacys, mine happens to actually stock half decent diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.