Status
Not open for further replies.

oscar

Yawn!
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hi is it me or have others noticed/found that this section is becoming/heading towards a more "Fetish" section rather than a medical incontinence section?
With becoming just another "Diaper" section rather than all causes/dealings and helpful ideas to help/manage it.

Not wishing to pee on someones Wheat'os but does get a bit off putting wanting to post on here sometimes and if i feel that there could be many others that are more unlikely to feel comfortable?

Last edited:
Reactions: SoCalIncon and Petya217
This is also for people who are ABDL, there‘a going to be some cross over. I get it though, I don’t always want to see kink stuff. Maybe just ignore (literally press the ignore button) member/s who’re posting stuff like that. If this were a strictly incontinence community, then I could definitely see why kink would be unwanted. But considering ABDL is a kink, stuff is bound to happen or even be put in the wrong place. Heck I’ve noticed that some people almost want to become incontinent or train themselves to be! Idk why, as everyone I’ve known to be incontinent wishes they weren’t... Anyway wow off topic sorry. Yeah idk maybe bring it up to a mod if it makes you that uncomfortable.

Reactions: jasonm03 and oscar
It's an ongoing problem here. In fact, it's an ongoing problem everywhere - this forum does better than most about staying on topic, and I think part of that is that there are appropriate forums right here on the site for ABDL stuff.

Per Moo's stated forum rules, ABDLs are allowed to post here, but must be respectful of incontinent folk. Mostly, people do a reasonable job, and when they don't, the best thing is to report the post to the mods with the "Report" link at the bottom. The mods aren't instant, but they do a good job of moving posts to more appropriate places.

Some of the issue arises because there is a lot of crossover between incontinence and ABDL experience. Can somebody post here if they have medical incontinence problems but also are ABDL? What about if they have questions about maintaining healthy skin or preventing leaks when they're wearing by choice? What about when they are wearing for a significant psychological need, but not a physical one? Or if it's both? The incontinence community is a huge continuum of gray areas, so it's hard to set absolute rules about what belongs in this forum and what does not.

If you see a post that has nothing related to medical incontinence, the best thing is to report it. If particular users routinely rub you the wrong way, consider using the ignore feature. Problems like this aside, this is still the best support and discussion forum I've found.

Reactions: oscar, Jonnythepony, JonDyson and 2 others
I do not have the money for the AB diapers, so it's whatever I can find at GoodWill most of the time.

I'd be perfectly happy just using good quality medical diapers if I could .

New here so my thoughts might not be worth much but while there are definitely abdl people who are genuinely incontinent, i think the abdl stuff should be kept to a min here. This sub should be for people to discuss a medical issue that has profpund impacts on our lives...obviously diapers are a common part of managing that and some abdl diapers are really good. But i hope this isnt a sub where its just overwhelmed with abdl stuff...

My 2 cents...

Reactions: oscar, ltaluv and LilxFawn
SoCalIncon said:
New here so my thoughts might not be worth much but while there are definitely abdl people who are genuinely incontinent, i think the abdl stuff should be kept to a min here. This sub should be for people to discuss a medical issue that has profpund impacts on our lives...obviously diapers are a common part of managing that and some abdl diapers are really good. But i hope this isnt a sub where its just overwhelmed with abdl stuff...

My 2 cents...

For the most part, except for some infrequent blunders, this section is focused and respected by the other sections/users. If you do come across something that is way off base, it is usually moved or closed. Accidents happen. Though avoid evocative and confrontational posts, as you are feeding the poster.

Reactions: LilxFawn and ltaluv
Where you post should be about the content of the post, not with which group you identify yourself.

Reactions: oscar
daylight said:
For the most part, except for some infrequent blunders, this section is focused and respected by the other sections/users. If you do come across something that is way off base, it is usually moved or closed. Accidents happen. Though avoid evocative and confrontational posts, as you are feeding the poster.
Perhaps. I can already tell from a number of "stories" in here that there are a decent number of people completely faking their incontinence. Maybe some abdls get off on posing as ic i dont know...not going to call anyone out but its actually pretty obvious in some instances...

Reactions: oscar
SoCalIncon said:
Perhaps. I can already tell from a number of "stories" in here that there are a decent number of people completely faking their incontinence. Maybe some abdls get off on posing as ic i dont know...not going to call anyone out but its actually pretty obvious in some instances...
Sometimes. But sometimes, what comes of as some contrived story about being incontinent may be completely true. I think it's best to withhold judgment unless the pats overtly cross a line, such as asking how to become incontinent, or things of that sort.

Some ABDLs become incontinent, and some incontinent folks find that they have are somewhere on the ABDL spectrum. There's nothing wrong with that, and I find that the mods do a pretty reasonable job of moving posts when they get too far out of the realm of medical issues.

Reactions: oscar, LilxFawn, Petya217 and 1 other person
SoCalIncon said:
New here so my thoughts might not be worth much
[snip]
Your thoughts and your contributions are valuable because you have unique and interesting insights, whether or not you've been here long. You may be fairly new, but I for one already value your posts.

Reactions: oscar and Ebabyboy12
Hi it isn't about what the person is or fits into which hole but like some other posters have said many helm on the edge of fantasy rather than posting to address an issue.

Have no issue with anyone asking about skin issues or other things like that.
But to me this section in my mind would be more formal having a structure with a narrower scope than a general section.

As ie things like people having/using the various catheters and associated items around them and issues.
As many use them and many could be shy on asking for help/info.

Many even have a Section for Catheter users and info for them along with reviews on items?
Also things like PNE which causes nerve sensations or lack of!

There are Diaper/Nappy review page/section on here that anyone can post on along with many others that can post there AB/DL things.

Some posts are not blatantly off course but i can see where heading/aimed(Joy's of Asperger's just see things before they happen/get there!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back