Incontinence questions and problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know I have to talk to the doctor about this but I get so nervous to call my doctor appointment. But I been going to bathroom to pee after I'm sort of done my rest of the pee won't come out I keep pushing little bit it's comes out a little bit I tried doing it for 1 whole min been doing that for a while. My bladder starting to lose control now when I about to pee my bladder just wanted to let go. But I'm worried about trying to pee rest won't coming out. Btw I'm a boy. Does anyone know what I'm getting or something

Kidney stones? Prostate cancer? Honestly there's no way for any of us to know, even a Dr would need more to go on then that. Switch your phone from browser to dialer and make an appointment! Fur realz!

Take your own advice. You need to speak to a doctor. No one here can give you medical advice. What you describe is not normal. But it could be one of several conditions. And even if someone has somewhat similar symptoms, they might have a different problem. And theirs may be more or less serious than yours. If theirs is more serious, you may end up worrying needlessly. If theirs is less serious, you might not worry enough.

its time to make a doctors appointment to get a referal to an urologist, its better to be checked out then sit and worry about your bladder issue. The tests the urologist will do are quick and easy and will give your doctors a better understanding on whats going on with your bladder.

Seeing that you are a boy I would have to guess younger. So this rules out prostate probably. When you pee and put it back in your pants do you let go and pee a little when you are done? This is usually a retention issue. Not common in someone younger. If you are peeing your pants and you don’t know it through the day that is any good. Now let say you are like 14 or 15 that can be an enuresis issue. This does happen to boys that are growing. Look it up. But yes when you are having issues please do not be afraid to go see your doctor. Trust me they understand. And most of all they don’t judge. If you are younger please bring it up to your parents.

It almost sounds like your bladder muscles aren't contracting and relaxing as they should be. Only a urologist will be able to confirm what's going on though. Time to make that appointment. And as mentioned, they never judge or ridicule you.

Reactions: freedom69
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back